Salesforce Release Engineer (Salesforce DevOps)
Dallas, Texas, United States
73 484 $US - 131 169 $US
As the Salesforce Release Engineer (Salesforce DevOps), you will plan, execute, and implement the Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CICD) pipeline for the Salesforce ecosystems in Technology Business Services. As an expert in Salesforce DevOps, you will support the Scrum Teams with all facets and needs around the CICD Pipeline, which include sandbox refreshes, source repositories, backup and recovery, and deployment processes. You will also ensure the Release and Deployment needs for the CRM Platform are optimized and efficient for the SFDC releases. You'll be a partner to the business; providing ongoing support of the Salesforce platform and managing its evolution to meet the business' needs. You will report to an Application Development Team Leader on our CRM Solutions team.
- Work with Development to ensure code repository and metadata packages are optimized and moving through the processes
- Proactively look for optimizations in our CICD, Refresh, and Backup Strategy and Processes
- Keep current on new technologies and needs in this space and look for ways to incorporate best of breed needs into our ecosystem
- Work with Leadership and Development to ensure DevOps Standards and Practices are followed and incorporated in daily needs across the teams
- Be a trusted technical advisor to the wider technology team, management and business in this space and needs
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field or a combination of technical skills and a software development background
- 3+ years of experience in DevOps and/or equivalent work areas in technology
- 1+ year experience in DevOps with Salesforce & Copado
- Experience in Salesforce DevOps and tools like Copado, GitHub, Odaseva, OwnBackup, etc.
- Proven track record of successfully implementing DevOps and Release Management Strategies with large-scale platforms like Salesforce, in an Agile methodology
- Ability to explain complex system interactions including data flows, integrations, and infrastructure to stakeholders that range from developers to executives
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.