Salesforce System Administrator
Dallas, Texas, United States
63 614 $US - 111 721 $US
Many of Baker Tilly’s roles have the opportunity to work remotely. Please discuss with your talent acquisition professional to understand the requirements for an opportunity you are exploring.
Baker Tilly is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable federal, state or local law.
- Serves as the primary systems administrator for the Salesforce.com Lightning environment with 1500+ users and multiple orgs, plus other key systems within the technology stack
- Handles all basic administrative functions including creation/ maintenance of fields, views, workflow rules, reports, dashboards, flows, data loads, standard/ custom objects, and other routine tasks.
- Completes regular internal system audits/health checks and prepare for upgrades/enhancements.
- Coordinates the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests.
Manages Salesforce.com and other technology stack data feeds as well existing/ new integrations established with internal or 3rd party applications
- Works with our Salesforce team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development and change management activities.
- Assists in training of new users, promotes system adoption, and grows the Salesforce.com skill set across the firm.
Effectively acts as the liaison between our users, vendors, and the application development team
- Works independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
- Proactively seeks out and identifies system enhancements beneficial to current application as well as management of new releases to Salesforce.com including system rollout.
- Expands use of Salesforce.com and other technology systems – attends planning meetings, assists with determining if /how Salesforce.com can be used in new ways as opposed to purchasing 3rd party applications
- Identifies new critical requirements as part of new population on-boarding including people, processes, and data migration.
- Bachelor’s degree OR equivalent education/experience.
- 3-5 years of Salesforce.com system administration experience and 1-2 years of Salesforce.com system administration experience on the Lightning platform required.
- Previous experience working in SCRUM or agile environment preferred.
- Proficient in standard office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team with documented history of successfully driving projects and tasks assigned to completion. Excellent project management skills, including Agile and Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Strong reporting background using standard reporting tools including standard Salesforce.com reporting functionality and strong data management abilities.
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements. Creative and analytical thinker with string problem-solving skills.
- Strong understanding of the platform with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflow, validation rules, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality. Pardot/CPQ knowledge preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of Salesforce.com and have successfully expanded on those capabilities through Lightning, workflow, process builder, AppExchange products and/or integrations.
Baker Tilly US, LLP