Oak Ridge, TN, USA
- Provide day-to-day end-user second level support for Salesforce Users.
- Develop end-user training documentation and assist Learning & Development to provide user training for new releases.
- Build framework for user profiles, roles, permission sets, assignment rules, and license types.
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades.
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve technical problems, escalate and track problems appropriately.
- Create and customize standard and custom objects including fields (including formula fields), page layouts, security rules, workflow and validation rules.
- Customizations of reports, dashboards, workflows, process builder, flows, approval processes, outbound messages, knowledge.
- Mobile and email process administration including design, implementation, training and support.
- Monitor and improve data quality, integrity and user adoption.
- Leverage expertise to collaborate on project governance and best practices/standards supporting the platform adoption and full application lifecycle (design, development, change control, UAT, deployment and support). Documents current and future state processes and develops functional specifications.
- Assist with building of test plans, scenarios, and scripts to support QA/ UAT efforts.
- Establish, implement, and administer best practices with regards to system maintenance, security, release management, improvements, data integrity, duplicates, backups, etc.
- Promote data integrity, data governance, and compliance.
- Performs special assignments as requested by departments.
- Perform data loads and data quality reviews.
- Develop and maintain SFDC Visual Force pages, Apex classes, triggers & lightning components.
- Hands on experience with Tools like Data Loader.Requirements:
- College degree in Computer Science or similar discipline or equivalent work/technical experience.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Strong understanding of Salesforce platform: Financial Services Cloud, Shield, Pardot, & Einstein.
- 2-3 years Salesforce administration experience, strong knowledge of Salesforce platform.
- Experience completing several Salesforce.com integration and extension projects
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Interact with business users-across all levels of the organization.
- Facilitation or co-facilitate large cross-functional meetings including but not limited to JAD (Joint Application Development) sessions.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Desire to interact with and help end users.
- Hands on experience with Tools like Data Loader.
- Advanced Excel skills and all MS Office applications.
- Ability to reasonably estimate the time for tasks and then meet deadlines set by those estimates; ability to quickly and effectively prioritize multiple requests.
- Experience with data management, transformation, cleaning, and de-duplication.
- Understanding of relational databases such as SQL Server and data integration tools.
- Best Practices understanding on coding standards, governance, deployment, Integrations, security implementations.
- Must be bondable.Employment Eligibility: