Salesforce Admin (m/f/d)
We're looking for a Salesforce Admin to fill this new position within cargo.one and change how we work with Salesforce. Reporting directly to the Head of Sales Excellence, you will be making real impact from day 1 - from building the ideal set-up for all departments using Salesforce, to finalising the migration from Hubspot, to leading building company goals into Salesforce, allowing teams to track their progress against their OKRs.
This position is remote. You can decide where you’d like to be based from this growing list of countries.
- ️ What you’ll be doing
- Ensure data integrity in our CRM is maintained, and that the sales team has the data they need to succeed. This includes building maintaining all dashboards and reports.
- Proactively identify opportunities to automate our sales processes, systems and tooling to reduce friction in daily sales activities (using Flows, Workflow Rules and Process Builder).
- All aspects of user and license management including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions, public groups.
- Proactive system maintenance including Security Reviews, Release Updates, and Health Check.
- Writing and maintaining all technical documentation from any implementation.
- ️ What you’ll need
- Strong Salesforce product knowledge and at least 2+ years of Salesforce Administration experience.
- Experience working with Hubspot (API connection to Salesforce), while experience with Looker is a plus.
- Creative touch to build tools that excite and engage cargonauts to love salesforce as you do.
- You are a self starter with strong initiative. You don’t brush problems under the carpet.
- Ability to deal with multiple cross department stakeholders and set effective priorities.
Why we believe you’ll enjoy working here
- The chance to contribute from day 1 with plenty of room for career progression.
- The opportunity to have a serious impact on a growing organization that’s changing an industry.
- An extremely steep learning curve working alongside an ambitious and international team.
- MacBook or ThinkPad, the choice is yours – whatever helps you get your job done, we’ve got you covered.
- Work within a fully-remote setup.
Cargo One GmbH