Northborough, MA, USA
$62,448 - $117,427
- Hands on design and development of custom solutions on the Force.com platform including significant work in Apex, Force.com and application integration patterns.
- Judges the tradeoffs with technology and feasibility and makes choices that fit the constraints of the project.
- Direct involvement and/or oversight of developing business requirements, specifications, process flows, application design, application configuration testing, and administration.
- Release and Environment Management including sandbox usage planning, metadata and data migration, environment comparisons and version control.
- Works directly with business partners to help lead projects, facilitates business process analysis sessions, develops and delivers key components of technology solution.
- Takes a leadership role in helping advance and support our Salesforce practice.
- Assists in training and mentoring of Jr. Developers and growing our Salesforce team.
- Assists in writing technical approach and design documentation as required.
- Helps create integration and development project plans and designs as required.
- Experience building applications and custom business logic with APEX using Eclipse API, Visual Force pages, classes and custom controllers.
- Development and deployment from Sandbox orgs integrating user acceptance testing and signoff.
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce governor limits, apex sharing and security concepts.
- 1-3+ years’ experience with the Salesforce.com platform as a Salesforce.com developer.
- 1-3+ years visual force and sites page development.
- 1-3+ years REST integration development.
- 1-3+ years’ experience with technologies integral to Salesforce.com including:
- 2+ years understanding of data structures, data modeling and DB schema.
- 2+ years’ experience with enterprise integration tools and ETL tools.
- 2+ years data modeling using Force.com platform standard and custom objects.
- 2+ years’ experience with Salesforce.com security model and sharing rules.
- 2+ years multiple Salesforce project deployments including 2+ years with release and environment management on enterprise level deployments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong research, analytical and problem-solving skills with experience managing multiple, changing priorities and competing demands.
- Critical thinker with sound business judgement.
- Ability to adapt in a quickly changing work environment, taking initiative and suggests original solutions.
- Able to work independently and with teams with little supervision.
- Creative, detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or another related field.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator Preferred
- Certified Salesforce Advanced Administrator Preferred
- Certified Salesforce Developer 1 or 2 Preferred
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled