Salesforce Solution Architect (US based remote role)
Seattle, Washington State, United States
- The Salesforce Architect will be responsible for the design and upload of sales lead data into Salesforce using CRMFusion DemandTools
- Business process redesign
- Automate the data loading process using the SOAP API
- Manage new releases of SFDC and efficiently roll out new features
- Create custom objects when necessary
- Maintain, enhance and create workflows, functions and configuration within the Salesforce environment
- Create new processes and associated reporting
- Develop software as REST API software components and associated functional and unit test code
- Understand and leverage the Salesforce provided APIs
- Document company processes and workflows
- Create and maintain dashboards
- Create and maintain reports including folder maintenance
- Integrating other tools and functionality with SFDC to increase business efficiencies
- 5+ years of experience implementing or developing on Salesforce platform or ecosystem
- 5 years of overall IT experience in a business and/or start up environment
- High proficiency in Salesforce administrative skills, such as creating user profiles, roles, sharing and visibility, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, workflow rules, validation rules, reports, dashboards, Process Builder and Lightening App Builder
- Identify and recommend Salesforce.com based solutions, integration points and related implementation architecture for business usage improvements, scalability and performance
- Skill in identifying process bottlenecks and finding ways to automate or streamline business processes.
- Ability to discover and define functional requirements and to transform them into new features and functionality.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Experience with end user support for enterprise applications
- Ability to work independently, and be results-driven
- Team player
- Strong problem-solving skills
- SFDC Advanced Administrator Certification
- SFDC Platform Developer II Certification
- Experience with Agile / Scrum and Waterfall SDLC
- Experience with CICD / Dev Ops / Salesforce DX / GitHub
- Early equity in a startup that is revolutionizing commercial real estate lending
- Competitive package of pay and stock options
- Generous health, dental and vision coverage for employees and family members, along with commuter pre-tax program
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the disruption of an industry and to shape the building of a company and culture
- Chance for your direct input to be realized and put into action
- Freedom to stretch the boundaries of your past work experience, learn skills outside of your immediate job description and grow your career
- Autonomy, flexibility and a flat corporate structure
Plum is leading the transformation of commercial real estate lending through innovative and breakthrough technology, pioneering the fintech revolution within the $3.3 trillion CRE loan market. We deliver to our clients expedited execution, improved transaction visibility and an unparalleled client experience.
The team includes former senior level executives and talent from Wells Fargo, KKR, Ladder Capital, Meridian Capital and JPMorgan. We have extensive experience with CRE sourcing, underwriting and funding processes, as well as deep networks of institutional financing channels. The team has a combined 75 years of CRE lending experience in the U.S. with deal volume totaling over $50 billion, and team members have sourced and underwritten 1,570 CRE loans across virtually all property types and geographic markets. Our founder and CEO, Bill Fisher, has had decades of experience building successful startup businesses including GetSmart.com, Xing and Trivago.
We are an early stage, high growth company with endless opportunities for advancement for individuals that are driven to deliver tangible results and do whatever it takes to move Plum forward. We seek to build Plum into a new national financial services brand as well as a fantastic place to come to work. We are located in the heart of San Francisco’s Financial District in an airy, industrial loft, close to all forms of public transportation.