Business Systems Analyst, Salesforce / GTM
Pleasanton, CA, US
$68,588 - $122,838
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
- Work closely with business partners to understand business processes, goals and gaps.
- Collaborate with GTM development team and other business analysts in the planning, prioritization, design, development and deployment of new projects & system enhancements.
- Responsible for understanding business requirements and creating documentation as needed; i.e. Business requirements documents (BRDs), process flows, business cases, gap analysis (as is vs. to be), functional design documents etc.
- Leverage business knowledge and expertise to identify opportunities for process improvements.
- Analyze and initiate configurations and customization of the Salesforce system and participate in the change management and go live support processes.
- Facilitate review sessions with functional owners, subject matter experts and end-user representatives.
- Coordinate and perform system testing to ensure requirements are met. Work closely with project team during user acceptance testing (UAT); including tracking issues through to resolution and securing end user acceptance sign-off.
- Salesforce experience required.
- Experience with Service Cloud, Customer Support, Case Management and Communities is strongly preferred.
- End to end implementation experience including project management, issue management, communication and change management is important.
- 5+ years hands-on Business Systems Analyst experience supporting business stakeholders in various groups such as Support, Services and Partners on a global, enterprise system.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with Business Management, Information Management Systems (or related field) or equivalent experience required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with different levels within the organization as well as with business partners and technical teams.
- Strong project management skills including the ability to define the project scope, establish a timeline, coordinate resources, communicate status, and manage the delivery of results.
- Solid multi-tasking, time management & organization skills with the ability to manage multiple and often changing priorities as well as the ability to adapt to changing business requirements.
- Hands-on experience with reports, data management/data manipulation and dashboards with the ability to organize information and processes in a logical and efficient manner.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and embrace new technologies, applications, and solutions.