SalesForce Marketing Cloud Administrator
GEHA is a leader in health services for federal employees and related customers, serving our chosen markets with low-cost offerings and best-in-class customer care, sustained by a nimble and efficient organization.
As a condition of employment, all GEHA employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.The Marketing Cloud Administrator works with the business and technical teams to maintain the Marketing Cloud platform to ensure stable performance and alignment with business goals. This role will focus primarily on the Marketing Cloud implementations and configurations of the platform according to business specifications, ensuring ease of use for users of any technical level to leverage. In addition to this, the Administrator will stay up-to-date on the platform’s new tools, capabilities, and updates and devise plans for how they can be utilized within GEHA.
- Provides technical administration within the Marketing Cloud ecosystem.
- In particular, this role will have primary accountability for the Sales & Marketing Cloud implementations and surrounding ecosystem.
- Works in coordination with business units to understand platform requirements and advise on how requirements can best be accomplished.
- Solicits, evaluates and configures complex journey builds, creates trigger/automation processes, and working parameters for Marketing Cloud compatibility t o create seamless customer experiences across every touchpoint including email, mobile, advertising, the web, direct mail, sales, commerce, and service.
- Monitors performance and maintains the Marketing Cloud system according to business requirements.
- Troubleshoots issues and outages with Marketing Cloud or systems that connect to Marketing Cloud.
- Ensures security through access controls, backups and firewalls
- Upgrade Marketing Cloud system with new releases and models.
- Build internal technical & architectural documentation, manuals, and policies
- Researches and recommends innovative and possible automated approaches for system administration tasks.
- Provides leadership, coaching, and/or mentoring to a others on team.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree
- Requires 4 to 6 years of experience.
- Additional years of direct experience demonstrating proficiency in a Marketing Cloud environment may be considered in lieu of formal education.
- Expert/Proficient level experience with Marketing Cloud and AMPScript required.
- Experience with SalesForce preferred.
- Analytical thinking skills.
- Detail oriented.
GEHA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. GEHA will not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their compensation or the compensation of another employee or applicant. Our company's corporate headquarters is located in Lee's Summit near Douglas Rd and I-470 with a total of five locations in the Kansas City metropolitan area.