CRM Campaign Manager - Salesforce MC
Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
- CRM Campaign Manager - Salesforce MC
- PageGroup SSC
About Our Client
PageGroup SSC BARCELONA.
We are looking for an experienced CRM/Email marketer who is passionate about email and every message we send. As Group CRM Campaign Manager you will be responsible for the planning, developing, implementing, and maintaining the delivery and optimisation of lifecycle campaigns across 39 countries. This is a great opportunity to be an integral part of our growth.
This is a great opportunity to join a successful global FTSE 200 company that puts data at the heart of its decision-making, working within a dynamic, engaged, and high-performing team to deliver critical business support.
- Managing a team of passionate CRM execs. You will be responsible for individual coaching and development.
- Work with our agencies to manage the delivery of our global customer lifecycle and behaviour triggered marketing programme across the business globally.
- Owning and troubleshooting issues, identifying, and recommending solutions to the wider team.
- Communicating effectively with and gaining buy-in from a wide variety of team members ranging from Executive to Director, across product, data, BI, marketing, and operations.
- Work with agencies and stakeholders to approve technical designs and build.
- Managing the scheduling, testing, build and deployment of the global lifecycle campaigns using Salesforce MC + Pardot.
- Work closely with global content, CRM, Agency and project management teams to manage the collation of content for each campaign in all required languages.
- Maintain detailed documentation of journey / campaign / segmentation and design plans.
- Support the training of users globally as we deliver each country into the new programme.
- Manage regional optimisations of both B2B & B2C programmes to ensure global programmes remain consistent and best in class.
The Successful Applicant
- 4+ years of email marketing / CRM campaign implementation and management - Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot.
- Experience working with databases, data analysis and segmentation - SQL, HTML and AMPscript very advantageous
- Desire to work hands-on in a fast paced, analytical environment, while also working on multiple projects simultaneously, collaborating, and providing strategic direction across various technical and creative teams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What's on Offer
Career progression, competitive salary package.