Salesforce Program Manager
Redwood City, California, United States
$112,849 - $164,769
Founded by Priscilla Chan and Mark Zuckerberg in 2015, the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative (CZI) is a new kind of philanthropy that's leveraging technology to help solve some of society's toughest challenges – from eradicating disease, to improving education. Across our core initiatives of Science and Education, we're pairing engineering with grantmaking, impact investing, policy work, and advocacy, to progress in our mission of building an inclusive, just and healthy future for everyone.
We believe we can help build a future for everyone.
- We aim to be daring, but humble: We look for bold ideas — regardless of structure and stage — and help them scale by pairing engineers with subject matter experts to build tools that accelerate the pace of social progress.
- We want to learn fast, but build for the long-term: We want to iterate fast and help bring new solutions to the table, but we also realize that important breakthroughs often take decades, or even centuries.
- Stay close to the real problems: We engage directly in the communities we serve because no one understands our society's challenges like those who live them every day.
Our success is dependent on building teams that include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can challenge each other's assumptions with fresh perspectives. To that end, we look for a diverse pool of applicants including those from historically marginalized groups — women, people with disabilities, people of color, formerly incarcerated people, people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and/or gender nonconforming, first and second generation immigrants, veterans, and people from different socioeconomic backgrounds.
CZI also supports multiple work options. Learn more about our philosophy and approach here.
We are looking for a Technical Program Manager to lead a Salesforce delivery team as we scale the build and adoption of our CRM platform. Our CRM platform is a system of action for 400+ team members: driving clarity, confidence, and collaboration with our partnership and investments work across initiatives and functional groups.
As a member of the Business Systems team, you will specialize in continuous process and systems improvement focused on Shared Services. Shared Services refers to our internal CRM platform capabilities and support tools applied across the organization (primarily security and access management, reporting, dashboards, account and contact management, etc.). Working in close partnership with our internal business partners and delivery teams, you will develop and deliver on a roadmap that supports key business processes while staying aligned with our security and privacy principles as well as our organizational values.
- Lead and own product program of the shared services portfolio within CZI's Salesforce ecosystem (e.g., access management, event monitoring, Account & Contact management, and internal business support tools, processes, and procedures)
- Understand and chip in to the overarching business strategy
- Deliver innovative solutions involving integrations and multiple partners, within our internal CRM and related tooling based on user requirements
- Work with executive team members to drive alignment and deliver complex capabilities
- Partner with IT representatives at all levels to assess, initiate, prioritize, refine, and drive appropriate technology solutions
- Develop and maintain a roadmap for your delivery area that synthesizes the needs of collaborators over the long and short term
- Maintain a holistic view of all business system processes and users, to understand functional impacts with regard to configuration, process, workflow and reporting
- Rollout and launch new tools, new features, and regular product improvements
- Work proactively on end user issues and resolve them in a timely manner
- Work with project managers, technology leads, QA, other product managers, program teams, operations, and more
- Proven program management and business analysis-related experience with the implementation of Salesforce CRM
- Solid grasp of Salesforce products, in how they connect to offer a comprehensive solution to organizational needs and partners, with a dedicated focus on internal business support tools
- Experience designing and supporting large scale, technically complex solutions on Salesforce and associated ecosystem
- Proficient with scrum or other PM methodologies preferred
- Business process-driven technology & products approach is preferred
- Startup, consultant and/or stable enterprise experience are preferred
CZI believes that vaccines are one of the most powerful tools to fight COVID-19 and save lives. It aligns to our mission and work to cure, manage, and prevent disease. Proof of completed COVID-19 vaccination, including eligible booster(s), will be required for all employees (with the exception of reasonable accommodations due to medical or religious beliefs). All visitors coming onsite to a CZI facility are required to show proof of COVID vaccination, including eligible booster(s), or take an onsite COVID test.
Chan Zuckerberg Initiative