Senior Salesforce Administrator
- Administer various Salesforce modules including but not limited to Sales cloud, Service cloud, Community cloud, CPQ, Apttus CLM and various AppExchange modules.
- Liaise with other technical teams to troubleshoot and resolve issues around Marketing Integration, Billing Integration, and other ERP integration via middleware
- Perform data loads which may include complex data loads around key CRM objects such as Leads, Accounts, Opportunity, and cases.
- Liaise with various vendors such as Salesforce, Apttus, Coveo, Eloqua, Zuora and escalate cases, duplicate issues, and jointly work towards resolution.
- Use specialized domain / functional knowledge of Order to Cash to help resolve issues, identify items needing expedited path and work with business to work and delight the customers.
- Perform complex integrations with salesforce.com administrative and configuration modules like Role Hierarchy, Profiles, Security and User Setup, Chatter Configuration, Custom objects, Tabs, Workflows, Approval Processes, Data Cleansing, Data Imports, Reporting & Dashboards
- Perform full SDLC in Salesforce.com – POCs, requirement gathering, design, development, testing, UAT and releases
- Write technical design documents for supporting simple to complex business needs
- Utilize Salesforce Automation, Opportunity/Lead management, Case management, communities, knowledge to perform implementations
- Document CRM functionality, the current processes within salesforce.com
- Act as a business partner and collaborate with business to seek solutions
- Audit, uncover and resolve data integrity issues. Recommend workflows, validations to maintain quality of data
- Perform releases with Release Management tools such as JIRA
- Support business by managing incidents and providing quick solutions
- Perform deployments and builds using GitHub, bitbucket etc.
- Advise business on the salesforce.com new release features and impact analysis to help smooth running of the business process
- Evaluate third party applications such as D&B Optimizer, ZoomInfo etc. and suggest its usefulness to the business to make informed decisions about the purchase of the products.
- Data Security, User Management, and Data Management
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud, and Salesforce CPQ