Louisville, Kentucky, United States
$43,506 - $84,622
“Republic Bank believes in the development and advancement of our associates. We offer the opportunity to learn all aspects of the company to prepare for future advancement. Come join our team for a career, not just a job!“
POSITION PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES:
The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for ongoing administration, maintenance, and configuration of the Bank’s Salesforce environment. This position will work closely with functional leaders and subject-matter-experts across the organization to identify, develop, and deploy new business processes in Financial Services Cloud. The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the Salesforce platform through administration, providing user support, and training users. Responsibilities include systems design and analysis, creating reports and dashboards, training/education of users, system-related communications, testing support, and facilitating deployments.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience required; college degree preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator required.
- Saleforce.com Certified Administrator required.
- Certified Advanced Administrator and Platform App Builder certifications (within 12 months) earned and maintained.
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption required.
- Strong understanding of the platform with the ability to manage platform security features and access controls, build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity required.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality required.
- Strong data modeling and management abilities required.
- Strong understanding of declarative business process tools – Lightning Flows and Process Builder preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements required.
- Previous experience working in an Agile (Scrum) environment preferred.
- Previous API based system integration experience preferred.
- Serve as system administrator for the Salesforce environment with 700+ users.
- Handle administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, automation of routine tasks.
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades.
- Manage Salesforce data feeds and other integrations.
- Participate in the evaluation, scope, and completion of new feature requests.
- Work with Information Systems management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management requests.
- Assist in training of new users and grow the Salesforce skill set across the organization.
- Work independently with user groups to define and document feature and enhancement requirements.
- Maintain intimate understanding of and adherence to Salesforce best practices.
- Facilitate deployment lifecycle between Salesforce environments.
- Maintain a working knowledge of compliance requirements affecting your position and area of responsibilities and actively learn new regulations and assist in the implementation, if required.
- Model and foster behaviors that support the Bank’s values and corporate culture creating an atmosphere of trust, cooperation, accountability and dedication to the organization.
- Willingly perform all other duties and projects as assigned.
- Excellent project management skills and a positive, “Team First” attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish underlying user requests from underlying true needs.
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce and all upstream and downstream applications, systems, and processes.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the associate is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The associate frequently is required to stand or walk. The associate is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The associate must occasionally lift and/or move 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, and distance vision. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Travel between Republic Banking facilities may be required.
- Occasional out-of-town travel may be required.
- Flexible work schedule that will include some evenings and weekends.
- Stay abreast of new developments, best practices, and statutory and regulatory changes.
**The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this position. It is not construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor???s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Republic Bank & Trust Company