Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
This is a great time to join our team at CSpring! Our Applications Development team has an immediate opening for a full-time, Salesforce Developer/Admin. If the idea of working on challenging assignments with a team who is passionate about serving others and creating insights sounds exciting, this may just be the role you’ve been looking for!
Our Developers participate in meaningful projects that have an impact locally, nationally, and globally. You will be a true partner to our clients, dedicated to making each client a raving fan. As a CSpring Consultant, you will work with a team to develop state of the art solutions to business problems. You will interact with our clients and project teams, leverage your business and technical skills, discuss solutions with team members, and analyze client needs to develop important solutions. As a leader, you will provide expertise in Salesforce Development. You will be a true partner to our clients, dedicated to making each client a raving fan.
- Work closely with stakeholders, department staff, vendors and internal teams to determine project requirements.
- Be the subject matter expert regarding Salesforce, its use, implementation, governance and development/customization.
- Build customer-specific solutions on the Force.com platform using Lightning.
- Components, Apex, and Visual Force.
- Develop integration processes using Salesforce.com’s Web Services API and third-party integration tools (Apex Data Loader, Mulesoft, etc).
- Administer and manage Salesforce Organizations for the office.
- Maintain and support internal Salesforce CMS.
- Manage user, profile, role, and license configuration of Salesforce users.
- Manage ongoing Salesforce object/field/record/page layout customization.
- Create and manage Salesforce reports & dashboards.
- Crosstrain existing IT staff for redundancy.
- B.S. in Computer Science/MIS/informatics is preferred but can be substituted with a combination of Certifications and experience.
- Salesforce Administrator certification required.
- 2-3 years of experience in Salesforce.com configuration including creating custom objects, Process Builders/Flows, Dashboards and Reports, Force.com and VisualForce development and the Apex programming language.
- Knowledge of relational databases and data modeling.
- Experience with ETL tools.
- Familiarity with integrated development environments such as Eclipse.
- Knowledge of enterprise systems, CRM, and ERP.
- Experience with document generation tools such as Webmerge and Drawloop.
- Customer-focused service-based attitude.
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop and follow processes and methodologies.
- Self-starter who can multi-task and work independently
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new
concepts, business models, and technologies.
CSpring is a growing, Indianapolis-based technology consulting firm focused on data-driven solutions. Our team aligns business goals with technology to make information accessible, reliable, and engaging via custom and integrated software, data platforms, and advanced analytics.
If you are committed, collaborative, consultative, and caring – you will fit right in with our team. We pride ourselves in working together and understand that the whole is stronger than any one of us individually. When you join CSpring, you become part of our family - our Ohana. When you're a part of our Ohana, we promise to communicate well, provide opportunities for growth, and most importantly, celebrate our successes together. Being part of CSpring’s Ohana means you will be informed, recognized, rewarded, and respected. You will also have lots of opportunity to develop strong relationships with our team at quarterly company update events, monthly outings, community service opportunities, learning lunches, and more.
CSpring offers a comprehensive compensation, training, and benefits package, including Paid Time Off, Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability insurance on day one, and 401(k) with company match.
Job Type: Full-time