Salesforce Application Architect
Job will be located in Dallas, TX post Covid
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Our groundbreaking digital solutions provide intuitive and integrated experiences for millions of customers across online, retail and care channels. Join our mission to deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to customers around the world as we continue to evolve as a technology-powered, human-centered organization. As part of our team, you’ll transform the way we deliver a seamless customer experience with digital at the center of all you do. In our world, digital is much larger than just an eCommerce channel, we are transforming all channels to digitally perform as one team to create a better customer experience. As we move through 2021, the digital transformation will revolutionize the digital space and you can build a career that will propel your future.
About the Team
Our Digital Engineering team is looking for a Salesforce application architect who is passionate about development and design of solution on the Salesforce Platform and has the analytical and multi-tasking abilities to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
About the Job
As a Salesforce application architect with the Digital Engineering team, you will have the opportunity to join a fast-growing team that is embarking on a multi-year implementation as part of an on-going digital modernization effort. As the project team ramps up, you will have the chance to help define and shape the vision of how the solution will be maintained and monitored to meet the business’ needs. The application architect is responsible for end-to-end lifecycle of software development and delivery working with various stakeholders. The application architect will work with product owners to understand and translate business requirements into technical specifications, will create and evaluate solution alternatives, recommend the right solution and provide implementation guidance.
- Utilizing the senior level experience in Salesforce, provide technical leadership to the scrum teams
- Candidate must have senior level technical architecture and development experience in Salesforce Sales, Service Clouds – Case Management, Lead Management, Knowledge, etc.
- Work with product managers/owners to translate business requirements into technical designs
- Work with Enterprise Architects, Integration Architects to create an end-to-end solution where other applications are involved
- Work with the scrum teams to ensure best coding practices, scalability and other non-functional aspects are implemented
- Help scrum teams in merge conflicts, pull request approvals
- Document the designs and present them in architect forums for approvals
- Data Model Design, Data Migration Approach, Data Lifecycle Management – inflow, residency, archival, closely working with product team
- Be part of code reviews for non-functional area governance – maintainability, performance, etc.
- Security – User Role / Profile definitions, SSO requirements ownership, closely working with product team to promote a secure salesforce environment
- Security Admin – Work with CSO team to audit production and remediate risks
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- Candidate must have multiple Salesforce implementations experience for large clients
- Candidate must have deep SF technical background with enterprise level solution mind set
- A self starter during architecture discussions to be able to interact fluently with multiple application owners and quickly review architecture flows with team along with building design documents and review sessions with broader AT&T architecture teams
- Eight Plus years of Salesforce Experience in technical leadership roles – Senior/Lead Developer, Technical Lead, Technical Architect
- Expert in Salesforce technologies – Apex, Visual Force, Aura Components, LWC
- Expert in extending and providing platform solutions for Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Background in supporting Salesforce applications, specifically Sales & Service Cloud
- Experience with Marketing Cloud desired
- Experience within high tech, software and/or wireless/telecom industry highly desired
- Understanding of integration technologies and API Gateway, Mobile and ios technology stack
- Experience with MuleSoft desired
- Experience setting up or using CI/CD tools
- Experience in GitHub, Bitbucket or similar required
- Experience using a build manage tools, such as Jenkins, Bamboo required
- Understanding of SFDX CLI tool desired
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or experience in software development, web technologies and customer communications such as email, SMS and push notification
- Experience working within scaled agile development team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to present complex technical information in a clear manner to peers, developers, and senior leaders
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- Experience in a retail or consumer organization
Key touch points:
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in SF platform
- Advanced Certifications in Salesforce – Architect
- Efforts will be 50% architecture, 30% core platform, 20% ongoing coordination of devops support
AT&T is leading the way to the future – for customers, businesses and the industry. We're developing new technologies to make it easier for our customers to stay connected to their world. Together, we’ve built a premier integrated communications and entertainment company and an amazing place to work and grow. Team up with industry innovators every time you walk into work, creating the world you always imagined. Ready to #transformdigital with us? Apply now!