Salesforce Business Analyst
Rocky Hill, New Jersey, United States
Business Analyst, New Brunswick, NJ
Kelly Services is currently seeking a Business Analyst for one of our top clients in New Brunswick, NJ.
Pay is $50-$62/hr., this is starting off as a 12 month project with the possibility of being extended.
- Must have advanced Salesforce experience/knowledge.
Will assist in the planning and execution of technology within the Business Solutions Enablement organization. The incumbent will assist in the cross-functional implementation, deployment, and operations of business solution delivery for technologies supporting the GS Service and Experience division.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform Discovery of Business needs
- Enter Business needs into the Demand Management Intake platform
- Create and manage user stories for Salesforce and or the Genesys Telephony platform which includes but is not limited to:
- User story grooming with functionally specific project teams
- Update user stories until they are in Definition of Ready (DoR)
- Define user acceptance criteria in review with functional project teams
- Strong in Salesforce ( admin cert preferred)
- Provide consultation on requirements to the product owner/business owner
- Oversee the validity of requests in the backlog; coordinating with Business Functions and project leads
- Identify and communicate Business priorities to the Product Owner
- Overall documentation of project requests, user stories, backlog
- Communication to all project stakeholders with updates & status of pending & in-progress requests
- Assist the BSE Test Lead in the communication of testing needs and resource requirements.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required; advanced degree or IT major preferred
- Previous experience in a Client environment required.
- Experience with Salesforce and / or Genesys mandatory, Appropriate Systems Certifications preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant business systems analysis
- Experience in SLDC and Agile development process required
- Understand the Scrum process
- Strong analytics and reporting skills
- Superior communication and collaborative skills required
- Account Management skills
As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center, including accredited courses to obtain IT certifications, as well as PDU-approved courses
- Weekly pay
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
- Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG®) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.
About Kelly Services®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]]