Technical Solution Engineer - Salesforce Industries
Paris, Ile-de-France, France
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Technical Solutions Engineer
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work for six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are passionate about our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world.
Our Financial Services Solutions Engineering team needs the help of a technical expert with Salesforce Industries applications to deliver outstanding demonstration and assets to demonstrate the value proposition of the Salesforce Industries Financial Services Cloud.
As a Technical Solutions Engineer (TSE) you will hands-on with the platform working with Solutions Engineers and by extension with account executives. Your role will be to understand the customer’s business needs, and fulfill them into a fantastic Salesforce Industries Banking and Insurance Solution Demonstration(s).
The TSE is an experienced individual who works alongside their colleagues, who have a strong experience in requirements gathering, and solution design. The technical SE knows how to conduct project scoping and design, in a collaborative way within the account/opportunity team.
The Technical Solutions Engineer is considered as a pillar of the team, as they works within an EMEA team as a technical support for contributing on opportunities in different ways, such as Architecture and Solution design, POC and Hackathon.
- Understanding the unique business requirements of customers within Financial Services industries and translating/presenting those needs into a compelling vision for our customers.
- Develop and deliver innovative custom solutions, including solution concepts to key decision makers to address their business issues and needs showing business value
- Build and maintain repository of assets
- Documenting work using flow charts, written descriptions, screenshots, and videos.
- Define and applying Design Best Practices
- Responsible for Release and Backlog planning
- Contribute to building a positive, can-do, high-performance culture
- This role will require occasional travel in EMEA
PERSONALITY ATTRIBUTES AND EXPERIENCE
- Good at searching out information and experimenting, likes to concentrate on a particular topic and to solve puzzles.
- Proven time management skills in a dynamic team environment.
- Solid oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication and relationship skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve problems in dynamic, energizing environments.
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Inquisitive, practical and passionate about technology and sharing knowledge.
- Collaboration with geographically distributed teams
- Fluency in English required
- Scheduling, Organizing, & Time Management
- Project Requirements Gathering & Analysis
- Oral & Written Communication Skills
- Milestone Development & Deliverables Tracking
- Team Leadership & Cross-Functional Team Collaboration
- Experience in Low-Code or Programming language knowledge.
- Knowledge of design thinking processes and tools.
- Knowledge of structured data interchange formats including JSON and XML .
- Experience in Web services integration SOAP, REST, OAuth .
- Salesforce certification to ADM201 and DEV401 is preferred but not mandatory.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce, Inc . and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce, Inc . and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce, Inc . and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce, Inc . or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.