Salesforce Cloud Developer (Remote)
InnoWave is looking for a Salesforce Cloud Developer who will perform code review and code optimization. And will interface with the client for quality assurance, issue resolution and ensuring high customer satisfaction.
Salesforce Cloud Developer
- Understand requirements, create, and review designs, validate the architecture, and ensure high levels of service offerings to clients in the technology domain
- Develop optimized high quality code deliverables, continual knowledge management and adherence to the organizational guidelines and processes.
- Contribute to project estimation, provide inputs for solution delivery, conduct technical risk planning, perform code reviews and unit test plan reviews
- Identify and address gaps in internal tools and processes; drive changes to improve support related processes
- Work closely with Product Owners, Delivery Leads, Architecture and Data Science/Engineering to help design & develop best in class technology solutions
- Maintain a high degree of understanding of the various components of the cloud-computing ecosystem
- Monitor platform usage for compliance and maintain security for Marketing data
- Research and keep current on Marketing Automation technologies and communicates trends and future needs from a business perspective
- Perform maintenance and troubleshooting of applications
- Work directly with team members from business sectors and the applications development team
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science & similar
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in IT and 1 to 3 years’ experience building solutions on SMFC plataform (Cloud Pages, Smart Forms, Web Collect, Collect Tracking, Email Studio, Social Studio, Journey Builder, Contact Builder, Audience Builder, Mobile Studio, Automation studio)
- Experience with marketing automation vendors such as Adobe Experience (former Marketing) Cloud, Pega marketing Solutions or Unica
- Experience in implementing in Marketing Cloud
- Experience in Marketing multi-platform environments, that require orchestration of data across different systems to enable marketing campaigns
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and buyer journeys across a different products and services
- Good sense of how a well-integrated Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Salesforce CRM systems can be used to improve business
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud certifications including Marketing Cloud Developer and Marketing Cloud Email Specialist are preferred
- Excellent capacity to work autonomously or integrated in a team
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proactivity and ability to adapt in a context in which priorities often change
- Developed sense of responsibility, oriented to customer solutions and associated improvements
- Fluent in English - written and spoken (mandatory)
InnoWave gives equal opportunity in employment regardless of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, race, nationality, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, or any other factor. InnoWave will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement, do not submit resumes/CV's directly.
By answering to this job post, you consent the use of your data by InnoWave Group, for as long as necessary. We conduct regular data-cleansing and updating exercises to make sure the information we have is relevant and accurate. If you have any doubt or request to make relatively to your personal data, please send an e-mail.