SalesForce Solution Architect
At Boehringer Ingelheim we develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company, we focus on long-term performance. We believe that, if we have talented and ambitious people who are passionate about innovation, there is no limit to what we can achieve; after all, we started with just 28 people. Now, we are powered by 50,000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture.
Our innovation power wouldn’t be possible without our people. That’s why in Boehringer Ingelheim you will have the opportunity to develop your career while improving the world’s health!
If you want to take one step forward in your professional journey in a virtual, international and multicultural environment, Boehringer Ingelheim is the one for you!
Growth together with the team as a and be part of a Global Top Employer company where you will be involved in interesting projects that which will lead you to your fullest development!
Our Salesforce.com Centre of Excellence (SFDC CoE) currently support multiple applications across Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Health Cloud, and Communities, enabling a variety of different business processes from call centers to patient portals, in a Veeva CRM environment. We look for a collaborative Salesforce.com architect to join the SFDC CoE team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Review application designs, information and data layouts, and overall application architectural landscape for new and existing technical projects.
- Provide technical decision making on platform and application development, including interactions with other IT landscape technologies (SSO, Security, Veeva CRM, etc.).
- Recommending and implementing the technical direction of the salesforce.com platform.
- Seek automation opportunities, reduce technical debt, and support an inclusive DevOps model for the salesforce platform and development teams.
- Be a point of reference for technical skills within the SFDC CoE team, supporting colleagues with your technical experience and knowledge.
- Perform application design reviews, and creation of appropriate architectural design documentation for new applications.
- Collaborate with external partners (Salesforce, Veeva, etc.) and internal stakeholders to form trusted partnerships to build consistent growth of the platform in BI.
- Engage with solution architecture of new apps, including the collaboration with enterprise and functional architecture teams.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or a comparable professional experience.
- At least 5 years of experience with multi/org SFDC development environments, working with SFDC architecture, landscape, data models, application design and technical problem solving.
- Highly skilled in development and application of SFDC technologies, (e.g. Lightning Web Components, Process Builder, etc.)
- Up to date SFDC certifications (admin, developer, architect)
- Familiarity and experience with working in a Veeva CRM salesforce.com environment.
- Knowledge of systems architecture, systems lifecycle, application design. Along with overall governance and development operations.
- Knowledge of general salesforce integration technologies such as web apps, databases, interfaces/ETL, AWS/Azure, cloud architectures, etc. including complex data connectivity with other systems (e.g. SAP).
- ITIL (v3 or v4) is an advantage.
- Experience working in an international and intercultural environment and availability to travel.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Excellent analytical thinking, customer orientation, teamwork and communication.
With us, you can grow, collaborate, innovate and improve lives. We offer challenging work in a respectful and friendly global working environment surrounded by a world of innovation driven mindsets and practices. In addition, flexible learning and continuous development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth.
We are continuously working to create a great employee experience. These are some examples of how we will take care of you:
- Flexible working conditions
- Life and accident insurance
- Health insurance at a competitive price
- Investment in your learning and development
- Gym membership discounts
If you have read until here, what are you waiting to apply? We want to know more about you!