Newark, New Jersey, United States
$78 - $83
Hybrid - Newark, NJ
Long Term Contract
What You Will Do:
- Proactively identify areas for improvement and introduce innovative recommendations, factoring in customer needs, external approaches, data analytics, as well as industry best practices.
- Liaise between the business analysts, internal systems team and external vendors, developing solutions to meet business requirements.
- Conduct a full range of programming tasks including design, development, testing and documentation for complex projects leveraging the Salesforce platform.
- Create and maintain technical documentation related to solutions developed.
- Keep abreast of Salesforce initiatives and technology trends that impact the business to continue to improve efficiencies on the Salesforce platform.
- Provide daily support to end users including managing issue resolution and performing root cause analysis.
- Manages system issues appropriately and escalates to senior management where needed.
- Facilitates system testing, working with business analysts to identify test cases, develop test scripts and conduct test execution.
- Will act as subject matter expert in Salesforce, Marketing Cloud and related applications.
- Assist in coordination of production releases, working towards an Agile delivery methodology.
- 5+ years of proven experience with solution design and development with Apex VF Controllers and Apex Triggers and Visualforce development
- Proven hands-on experience with Lightning development.
- Experience with leveraging web services to integrate Salesforce with AWS and other external apps (REST, SOAP, XML, JSON, etc.)
- Experience with ETL tools such as Informatica, Pentaho
- Experience reviewing, configuring and supporting AppExchange apps
- Strong testing and quality control skills
- Strong client facing written and oral communication skills
What We Would Love to See:
- Agile development experience
- User Experience/Design knowledge
- Salesforce Advanced Developer Certification
- Working knowledge of Marketing Cloud or equivalent marketing automation tools
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Infinity Consulting Solutions, Inc.