Lead Salesforce Developer
Raleigh, NC, US
$72,467 - $130,448
- Provide leadership for the development team by coordinating offshore and onshore development resources
- Work with business stakeholders to define requirements of SFDC or Apttus system enhancements; identify opportunities to modify requirements to utilize application best practices, provide scalability, and increase user adoption
- Use agile and Scrum methodologies to deliver best-in-class enhancements of SFDC or Apttus Attend daily stand-ups, sprint planning sessions, and retrospectives, and required ceremonies to plan, track, and code development tasks
- Mentor junior developers by providing feedback, leading design sessions, and completing code (peer) reviews
- Design, develop, test, and deploy enhancements via configuration, process builders, Flow, Apex, VisualForce, and Lightning; work within Salesforce customization standards for administrators and developers to balance between rapid development and long-term code maintainability
- Participate in reviewing, debugging, and resolving issues with new or existing code
- Coordinate post-delivery activities like hypercare support, delivery documentation, and knowledge transfer to our Enterprise Support team
- Partner with various IT teams and business stakeholders to identify and manage dependencies of SFDC and Apttus enhancement deliverables associated with integrations and related systemsRequired skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- Excellent comprehension of object-oriented programming
- 5+ years of Salesforce development experience, preferably in Sales Cloud
- 3+ years of Apttus or Salesforce CPQ experience including expertise of product configuration, pricing rules, discounting, product bundles, and constraint rules; and SKU management best practices, advance approval workflow, and guided selling
- Experience defining systems strategy, road-map, developing process flow diagrams, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions.
- Ability to work on your own and manage multiple task assignments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; solid problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise good judgment
- Data management experience with SQL, XML, and JSON; web services experience (REST, SOAP) is a plus
- Cross-functional experience with Oracle Financials, DocuSign, Eloqua, and Financial Force is a plus
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account - healthcare and dependent care
- Health Savings Account - high deductible medical plan
- Retirement 401(k) with employer match
- Paid time off and holidays
- Paid parental leave plans for all new parents
- Leave benefits including disability, paid family medical leave, and paid military leave
- Additional benefits including employee stock purchase plan, family planning reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, transportation expense account, employee assistance program, and more!
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.
Red Hat Software