Business Analyst (Salesforce)
Pleasanton, California, United States
$75,662 - $142,304
- Working closely with stakeholders and project managers to define and prioritize requirements;
- Define, document, and maintain business processes, requirements, and policies. Look for ways to continuously improve processes & procedures.
- Manage and support operations related initiatives identified by the Professional Services management team.
- Identify opportunities for business process improvements and make recommendations as appropriate.
- Provide project and monthly metrics coordination and support.
- Work with team to understand and prioritize field requests.
- Manage the queue to provide prompt support to end users including consulting ecosystem to resolve issues and address questions.
- System testing of new functionality or bug fixes.
- Communicating test results and status reports in an agile environment;
- Isolating, replicating and reported defects and verifying defect fixes;
- Working closely/collaboratively with cross-functional teams (Dev/IT, Management, Operations);
- Participating in all aspects of functional, regression, user acceptance and load testing;
- Participating in software design discussions, reviews and test strategy sessions;
- Bachelor's degree or foreign academic equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Software Engineering or closely related field of study and preferably three to four years of relevant experience or a related field of study required.
- Minimum 3-5 years related experience.
- Detail orientated with excellent time management skills.
- Salesforce.com system experience is mandatory.
- Salesforce admin or equivalent certification required.
- Service Cloud Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with different levels within the organization as well as collaborate with cross-functional business partners and technical teams.
- Ability to gather and transfer requirements from stakeholders into an action plan and deliver on that action plan leveraging internal systems as needed.
- Attention to detail with the ability to analyze and solve complex problems as well as provide documentation, guidance, and instruction to users.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to research solutions to issues as they arise.
- Ability to manage stakeholder expectations professionally.
- Ability to work independently, with general direction and guidance.
- Self-motivated, flexible, team player with solid multi-tasking, time management & organization expertise with the ability to manage multiple and often changing priorities.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
IF INTERESTED PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO firstname.lastname@example.org