Senior Salesforce Administrator
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
$65,564 - $122,316
- Develop, test, and implement Salesforce solutions in response to evolving business needs.
- Work with members of the IT team to analyze business requirements, translating those requirements into standard and/or customized solutions using the Salesforce platform.
- Lead the evaluation of business and technical requirements.
- Assure accurate reporting as well as data structure analysis and optimization techniques.
- Review and correct project direction, approach as well as key artifacts and architecture.
- Evaluation of options and subsequent presentation to the team and process owners.
- Identification and proactive management of risk areas.
- Maintain current knowledge of Salesforce technology for current and upcoming releases.
- Demonstrated progressive hands-on Salesforce Administration experience.
- 5+ years Salesforce Administration (Visualforce and Lightning Web Components).
- Extensive experience with Salesforce Flows for process automation and workflow actions.
- Lightning and UI/UX development experience.
- Experience implementing best practices with Marketing Cloud, Sales Cloud, and Service Cloud.
- Data structure analysis object-oriented design and optimization.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Ability to influence and educate business process owners and colleagues.
- Strong teamwork, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with enhancing an existing, stable and fully functional Salesforce environment.
- Experience with Salesforce integrations.
- Salesforce Administrator 201 Certification.