$146,806 - $220,230
- Leads the design and configuration of scalable and sustainable technical solutions in accordance with requirements provided by the business and/or other areas within the IT organization.
- Applies industry best practices and advanced methodologies, including Scrum techniques, to address and review system requirements, business processes, changing development and technology environments.
- Leads the design of new functionality to modify and extend existing applications and functionality using appropriate technologies.
- Participates in quality assurance testing and quality assurance practices to deliver IT services that meet requirements, work as expected and integrate with other IT services.
- Responsible for license metrics compliance of the relevant platform, including user permissions and access audits and management for the relevant platform.
- Presents proposals and recommendations to IT management and end users.
- Performs root cause analysis for any technical application issues.
- Utilizes deep technical knowledge to lead successful upgrades and implementation of future phases of application.
- Makes recommendations and proposals to leadership on architectural integration design both within the platform and with boundary systems and 3rd party integration partners.
- Reviewing prepared documentation of the development and functioning of operational systems including technical reports and instructional manuals.
- Provides training and support for designated customers and peers. Leads project, conducts internal and external meetings as needed.
- Provides timely guidance and feedback to peers help strengthen specific skill areas.
- Provides technical leadership and business expertise to subordinates and peers on complex projects.
- Promotes best practices across different groups and identifies areas for improvement.
- Participates in creating work plans for others and is expected to meet budget and schedule commitments, as well as communicate project status to all levels of management.
- Participates in 6-quarter product roadmap planning.
- Thorough understanding of capabilities and constraints of the platform and how to maximizes their value in our applications and tools.
- Deep knowledge the business areas supported to determine specific output requirements and report format. Supports time sensitive or business critical projects.
- Continually looks for ways to improve systems and processes and leads improvement projects to ensure completion.
- Ability to actively identify new areas for learning; regularly creating and taking advantage of learning opportunities.
- Works on time sensitive or high priority projects, ranging from moderately to highly complex in an Agile development environment. Utilizes and distributes work to team resources as needed.
- May be required to provide on-call support during off-hours.
- Leads and mentors junior members of the team.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with applicable quality, environmental and safety regulatory considerations. If accountable for the work of others, responsible for ensuring their understanding and compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree plus 8 years of experience in Information Technology applications design, development, and/or implementation; OR High-school diploma or state-issued equivalency certificate plus 12 years of experience Information Technology applications design, development, and/or implementation.
- Four years experience in design, development, and/or implementation within Salesforce.
- Demonstrated experience with industry best practices.
- Demonstrated understanding and application of the functional and technical aspects of the analysis and design process and its associated documentation (ie. Functional/technical specifications, test plans).
- Demonstrated experience in design of integrations, customizations and reports in relevant technology.
- Working knowledge of the following Salesforce products, including Commerce Cloud (Demandware), Marketing Cloud. Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, OMS, Mulesoft.
- Experience with Marketing Technology business processes (ecommerce, email marketing, etc.) and Advertising Technology (programmatic, DMP, CDP, etc.)
- Comfortable leading technical design conversation across the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree plus 10 years of experience in Information Technology applications design, development, and/or implementation; OR High-school diploma or state-issued equivalency certificate plus 14 years of experience Information Technology applications design, development, and/or implementation.
- Project Management skills and/or certifications.
- Process improvement experience and the ability to understand business challenges and translate into solutions.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- At least one end to end full life cycle implementation on Salesforce.
- Ability to work in a team environment and collaborate with business and IT globally.
- Comfortable talking about technical things with non-technical business counterparts and business-heavy topics with technical partners. Able to express complex concepts in plain language to reach broader audiences.
- Ability to craft a compelling message and tailor it for a given audience. Ability to mix deep technical expertise with simple, everyday language to deliver a story that is memorable and useful.
To view a full job description, please click here.
- Hiring Salary Range: $146,806 - $220,230 (10% RFR Bonus Target).
- Actual compensation amount paid may be lower or higher to be determined by factors other than race and gender such as the education, experience, knowledge, skills and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.
- This position includes a competitive benefits package.
- Please click here to view our full list of benefits or click here to watch our video.
E. & J. Gallo Winery