Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
$63,000 - $105,000
- Partner with business, UX design and back-end API teams to stand up contact center capabilities across delivery channels of voice, chat, sms/mms and push notifications
- Guide development teams to review business requirements, design documents, test plans/test cases
- Partner with architecture and external development teams to design technical solutions
- Lead the development and deployment of new features with your team
- Recommend optimizations for improved efficiency and speed to market for new alerting capabilities
- Enforce performance & code quality standards through peer code reviews and automated testing
- Assist with hiring, onboarding and mentoring of new developers for your team
- 3+ years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field, or equivalent experience
- Expert level experience with Salesforce platform (Classic and Lightning)
- Solid knowledge of Salesforce architecture and integration components with expertise around creating and managing custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, page layouts, reports, custom workflows and approval processes within Salesforce
- Must have Salesforce certifications like - Platform Developer 1 or 2, App Builder, Administrator/Advanced Administrator or Service Cloud. Technical architecture or development certification preferred
- Must have experience with Eclipse IDE, Force.com ANT, Developer Console for development, debugging and query
- Must have experience working with integration features such as callouts, future methods, batch and scheduled apex, REST and SOAP APIs
- Must have experience with SFDC Developer, Apex data loader for data loads (inserts/updates) in Salesforce
- Hands-on experience with both point-and-click configuration as well as programmatic customization
- Experience with tools and techniques to ensure compatibility of rendering of content across browsers, clients and form factors.
- Understand the importance of design and UX, provide effective translation to code, artifacts and implement appropriate integration approach for desktop solutions
- Participate in architecture, design, documentation, development, and deployment efforts while addressing security and cross-platform concerns.
- Leading application solution design for Auto and Bank desktop applications
- Crafting and/or updating technical documentation
- Work with Business SME, Technical Analysts, and Architects to produce solutions and work actively with on and off-shore team members
- Experience working with email marketing / messaging / campaign management platforms and vendors
- Experience with publishing and consuming REST API
- Experience with coding standards for Accessibility
- Enterprise exposure in defect analysis and resolution
- Create, implementation plan with all impacted areas
- Responsible for ensuring turnover documentation and proper knowledge transition to Sustain team
- Support Sustain team as solution matures
- Superb communication skills at all levels, from team members to senior management
- Must have the ability to work in a team within an Agile operating model
- Address the technical questions from the team and partners
- Work with the team to complete the product backlog and release plan
- Ability to exchange constructive and respectful feedback
- Vigilant attention to detail with an understanding that our platforms communicate to large number of customers
- Must be able to help communicate ideas and best practices to more junior developers
- Must be able to collaborate with wider groups on standards and best practices
- Passion and a desire to be part of an innovative team
- A commitment to quality, and a desire to improve
- Time Away: competitive holiday and flexible paid-time-off, including time off for volunteering and voting.
- Planning for the Future: plan for the near and long term with an industry-leading 401K retirement savings plan with matching and company contributions, student loan and 529 educational assistance programs, tuition reimbursement, and other financial well-being programs.
- Supporting your Health & Well-being: flexible health and insurance options including dental and vision, pre-tax Health Savings Account with employer contributions and a total well-being program that helps you and your family stay on track physically, socially, emotionally and financially.
- Building a Family: adoption, surrogacy, and fertility support as well as parental and caregiver leave, back-up child and adult/elder day care program and child care discounts.
- Work-Life Integration: other benefits including LifeMatters® Employee Assistance Program, subsidized and discounted Weight Watchers® program and other employee discount programs.
Ally Financial Inc.