Salesforce Administrator - PP
Los Angeles, California, United States
$60,046 - $109,926
Location: Hybrid Irvine Office and Remote
Every connection is unique – just like us
Quadient helps our customers create connections. Each connection, each customer matter. At Quadient, we also value individuality. We celebrate uniqueness and diversity. We want to recruit people who will bring different experiences and perspectives to our work. The empowerment, passion, inspiration and sense of community of our people set us apart. We call it: The Power Of You .
Parcel Pending is the leading provider of package management solutions for multifamily, residential, commercial, retail, and university properties in the United States and Canada. We deliver over 2 million packages monthly, offering a wide range of solutions that ensure the simple and secure delivery and retrieval of packages and online orders.
In 2019, Parcel Pending was acquired by Quadient (formerly Neopost), the global leader in parcel, mailing, customer experience, and business process automation solutions. With the strength of our combined power, reach, and offerings, Parcel Pending by Quadient provides state-of-the-art solutions and world-class customer service to solve the last-mile delivery challenge.
The Salesforce Administrator at Parcel Pending will work alongside our current Senior Salesforce Administrator to optimize and maintain SFDC to support the needs of our growing team. This role will be an integral part in the overall productivity and success of the organization.
This individual will be responsible for the following:
- Create customized solutions as needed within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives and company goals.
- Ongoing user support and assisting with creating Reports and Dashboards.
- Create new fields, workflows, process builders, etc as needed to meet business needs.
- Data maintenance to ensure systems meet company and user needs.
- Work with current Salesforce Administrator and various internal departments, including marketing, all sales divisions, customer support and operations to ensure Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance.
- Understand requirements and deployment of custom objects, workflow rules, automatic triggers, relationships and mappings, etc.
Required Skills & Experience
- In-depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of SFDC. Configuring, implementing, and administering Salesforce.com along with Process Builder, Workflows and familiarity with how Visualforce, APEX, and Triggers work.
- Experience with Sales Cloud and Service Cloud is crucial.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience migrating to Salesforce Lightning strongly desired.
- Experience working with Force.com application packaging and deployment.
- Bachelor or degree in Computer Science (or similar relevant specialization) or equivalent professional experience of minimum 3 years.
- Salesforce Administrator certification.
- 3+ years of Salesforce Administration experience.
- Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship or assistance.
What Parcel Pending Offers You:
- Company subsidized Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plans –Company Match Offered
- Life & Disability Insurance –Company Sponsored
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, & 11 Company Holidays
- Career & Leadership Development
- Generous Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Veteran Programs
- Company Sponsored Groups
Click HERE to learn more about Parcel Pending!
Parcel Pending by Quadient does not accept unsolicited resumes or services from agencies. Work authorization assistance is not available at this time.
Our values define how we work as a team: Empowerment, Passion, Inspiration and Community. They make us EPIC. Together .
At Quadient, we exist to help organizations simplify the connection between their customers and what matters most. From mortgage approvals, medical results, and insurance claims, to accounts receivables, invoices and inbound packages.
Every day - we help companies manage over 788 million connections with their customers. Our award-winning solutions and best in class customer service are the reasons we have grown to become the driving force behind the world’s most meaningful customer experiences.
Quadient does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee-based recruitment services. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Quadient employees or any organization location. Quadient is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.