Quincy, Massachusetts, United States
$42,743 - $82,550
Granite Background & History
Granite is one of the premier communications services provider to businesses across the United States and Canada. We provide exceptional customized service with an emphasis on reliability and outstanding customer support and our customers include over 85 of the Fortune 100. Granite has over $1.65 billion in revenue with more than 2,200 employees and is headquartered in Quincy, MA just off I-93 and directly next to the North Quincy T Station on the Red Line. Our mission is to be the leading telecommunications company wherever we offer services as well as provide an environment where the value of each individual is recognized and where each person has the opportunity to further their growth and achieve success.
Granite has been recognized by the Boston Business Journal as one of the “Healthiest Companies” in Massachusetts. Our Quincy office has an onsite dining facility and a fully equipped state of the art gym that offers daily Cross Fit, Mixed Martial Arts, and Yoga classes available to employees at zero cost.
Granite’s philanthropy is unparalleled with over $200 million in donations to organizations such as Dana Farber Cancer Institute, The ALS Foundation and the Alzheimer’s Association to name a few.
We have been rated a “Fastest Growing Companies” by Inc. Magazine past ten consecutive years in a row (2007-2016).
If you are a highly motivated individual who wants to grow your career with a fast paced and progressive company, Granite has countless opportunities for you.
General Summary of Position:
Granite is looking for a Salesforce.com Administrator to help support our growing Salesforce.com CRM system. The Salesforce.com Administrator will work directly for the Salesforce.com Program Manager and Salesforce Admin Team and will also work very closely with the VP of Sales Operations and Senior Sales Leadership to manage the existing system and help to drive the continuing development and expansion of Salesforce.com at Granite. The successful candidate must be a Salesforce.com Certified system administrator. The position can be based in Quincy, MA or can be a remote position working from one of our remote offices or from home and reporting to the Salesforce.com Program Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducting basic Salesforce.com Admin functions, assigning and maintaining licenses and supporting Users
- Customizing fields and helping to design and develop solutions to meet the organizations mission and sales goals.
- Helping with our Leads assignment and territory management systems within Salesforce
- Building reports and creating and maintaining customer views for the Sales Users
- Interacting directly with the sales representative and sales leadership and working with the Salesforce Admin team to support their needs and help drive sales through the efficient use of the Salesforce platform.
- Training and supporting new and existing users on existing and new functionality as we further develop the system.
- Working with the Salesforce Admin team to support the Granite Sales and Ops organizations.
- Working closely with sales teams and sales leadership to maximize the use and effectiveness of Salesforce.com
- Training Users on correct use of the system and support daily user support needs.
- Helping with User Support and completion of users tickets
- Assisting our team of Salesforce Developers with projects and initiatives that support the entire company
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Business Management or in a Technical/IT discipline
- Some prior Salesforce.com admin experience is required and SFDC Admin Certification is highly preferred
- Willingness to seek to become fully Salesforce Admin Certified required
- Ability to understand sales process and learn Granite’s business a definite plus
- Able to teach and helping others and able to engage with sales teams and users to help them develop.
- Must be highly customer oriented and view internal system users as customers
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products especially Excel is required
- Must be adept with technology and be able to learn simple IT systems quickly and proficiently
- Experience with databases and managing date is a plus
- Strong organizational and time management skills and ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects.
- Quality oriented and desire to maintain high standards of accuracy and information integrity a must
- Able to train system users and help drive system adoption through the implementation of best practices
- Must be able to learn quickly and be willing to study and learn how to master Salesforce.com at Granite