Working Student Customer Relationship Management Salesforce (m/f/d)
Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Purpose of Position
In this position, you will supporting the technical team of our Global Sales Operations department, and be part of an international team. The technical team is responsible for the support of 700+ Salesforce users and the continuous improvement of the CRM tools to make sales and client service processes more efficient.
Your duties will include the handling of our CRM systems user management related tasks and the support of the system administrator in specific projects.
In this position you can work between 16-20 hours per week.
- Collaborate with the CRM system administrators with daily user management tasks
- Database clean up, backup & archiving
- Build reports & dashboards
- Handling of support requests (incl. trouble shooting) from Salesforce users
- Triage of internal Support queries to the most skilled technical responsible
- Participate in Quality Assurance testing activities
- Helping build out a knowledge base
Skills & Expertise
- Currently studying for at least one more year
- Excellent analytical skills
- You are a strong communicator
- You pay great attention to detail and are problem-solving orientated
- You want to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment and be part of a team
- Excellent English knowledge (both written and verbal)
- Thank and reward colleagues by sending them a voucher through our peer-to-peer programme
- Improve your language skills by participating in our in-house language course
- 2 paid days off per year, during working hours to volunteer with a community organisation
- Use our company training resources to gain new skills and improve your knowledge on a variety of topics
- Take care of your mental well-being with access to various mental health initiatives and support
Established in 2000, Awin is proud of our dynamic, social and inclusive culture.
Like all businesses, we've had to adapt and nurture our culture in a virtual environment. Our virtual 'Life @ Awin' hub brings our colleagues from across the globe together for various social activities.
Diversity & Inclusion are paramount to us, and we proudly pursue and hire diverse team members. We champion uniqueness and authenticity; this is who we are at our core. Our network of affiliate partnerships are diverse and transparent, as are the employees powering our vision to build the world's leading open partner ecosystem. We welcome all backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Apply now to begin the next stage of your career at a progressive company that supports both your professional and personal development.