Madrid, Madrid, Spain
Do you see yourself as one of those “out-of-the-box thinkers”, “Technical masterminds”, “Outstanding creatives”, or “Mind-boggling number crunchers”? If so, we want to welcome you to the Betway family and celebrate what makes you unique!
Our global customer base is exploding and we need your skills to support us on this exciting journey! Don’t look back and submit your application before the opportunity passes you by..
- Manage projects with involvement in all Retention and Marketing processes starting from planning up until execution and reporting.
- Managing content creation with the help of the creative department.
- Ensure Betway website is up to date across all platforms (mobile & desktop).
- Troubleshooting of issues with automated comms and workflows.
- Liaison with external providers in relation to software issues, features, and promotions.
- Manage a range of communication tools – email, SMS, push notification, in-app messaging, landing pages etc.
- Reviewing and reporting on communications, website content and games’ performance which includes:
- Analyse and summarise customer data using Tableau dashboards to spot trends and patterns; bringing together data from various sources (CRM tools, excel sheets etc.)
- Manipulate quantitative data and express as graphs and charts
- Work with Analytics Department and Reporting Specialist on creating automated reports
- Scheduling the communications calendar with stakeholders in the same regional team.
- Profiling players to create specific segments and offers.
- Managing the execution and delivery of new workflows around Lifecycle, KYC, RG and CIP.
- Liaise with Compliance and Country Management to understand any new required workflows needed and manage the execution of these.
- Manage a range of automated communications (SMS, email, Support tasks) within workflows
- Native Spanish Speaking
- Fluent verbal and written English
- Strong analytical and delivery results skills
- Experience using excel in some capacity
- Project management and delivery focused
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple assignments whilst liaising with a variety of stakeholders
- Experience in utilising Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Content Builder, Journey Builder etc.)
- Experience in working autonomously
- All behavioural competencies are also essential
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Exposure and good knowledge of Thunderhead
- Exposure and good knowledge of Tableau
- Exposure and good knowledge of a content management system and/or HTML
- Working in an online business
- Interest in Gaming Industry (Casino, Sports Book, Live Casino)
- Strong problem-solving skills in understanding and diagnosing solutions.
- Customer Orientation
- Organisation & Planning
- Critical thinking
- Results Orientation