Salesforce B2C/Commerce Cloud Developer
Atlanta, GA, USA
- Know the ecommerce platform Demandware, maintain the platform Developer certification, and be an expert in the platform API, management tools, and capabilities
- Proficiency with architecting SFCC CSS and performing Global Styling
- Directs and oversees the activities of the other Front End developers on a project team
- Able to plan, write, and test code to meet the requirements of tasks assigned, based on the technical specification for the task provided by the Technical Architect, Technical Lead, or Application Coordinator-Customize the platform's prototype solutions to build fully functioning ecommerce sites on desktop, tablet and mobile devices.
- Experience useing object oriented techniques to create reusable, easy to maintain code.
The Senior Developer generally works independently on tasks, but participate as an active team member in daily scrums as part of our agile software development methodology. This includes participation in sprint planning meetings as well as estimating work effort on tasks assigned.
The Senior Application Engineer will be part of the platform development team, contributing to the team's success through knowledge sharing in daily team building activities and weekly code presentations, as well as collaborating on internal initiatives as requested.
The Senior Developer records all time spent on all tasks in the project management and timekeeping systems.
The Senior Developer assists and mentors other developers on the project with troubleshooting, debugging, root cause analysis, and problem resolution.
The Senior Developer may be called upon to assume different roles on a project, including Team Leader, Technical Lead, and Release Management. The Senior Developer can be involved in sprint planning, running daily scrums, performing code reviews, and communicating with team members on both progress and roadblocks.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design. Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications. You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing. You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience. You are seen as active member within technology communities.
• Qualification: 7-10 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
- Certification: SE level 1 and seeking level 2.
- Must have experience in Package Configuration.
- Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.