Boca Raton, Florida, United States
$54,840 - $76,395
Title: Salesforce Admin
Duration: Contract to Hire
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US.
- Develop Apex (classes and triggers), Lightning Components, and Visualforce to extend Salesforce in order to support business requirements
- Application development, including basic Visualforce pages/Lightning pages, Lightning Web Components, assist with each release cycle to implement and deploy new/updates to existing applications and code
- Working with integrated applications such as8x8, Acumatica, PowerBI
- Testing (unit and systems), and debugging
- Best in class coding practices and data quality
- Creation of technical specifications, design documents
- Data conversion from source system
Skillset / Experience:
- Salesforce product knowledge and at least 3 years of Salesforce development experience
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer I
- Experience with multiple SDLCs (Agile, Waterfall)
- Changing, running and continuous improvement of Salesforce
- Delivering change work packages in time and as per acceptable quality standards
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer II,
- Bachelor's/Postgraduate degree, a professional qualification, or equivalent experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- A proactive attitude to Salesforce enhancements
- Self-starter, possessing the ability to work independently, multi-task, and stay organized with prioritization skills in a fast-paced environment.
front of mind
- Ability to interpret and write technical specifications
- Competency in HTML, XML, Flex, ASP, SQL, Java or C++, REST and SOAP-based web services
- Familiarity with developing on other cloud platforms, such as Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services
- Contribution to open-source projects, or personal projects in a good state of development
- Demonstrates continued personal/professional development
- Active in the Salesforce community (Trailhead Badges)
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- â€¦and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
TekPartners and Genuent are becoming INSPYR Solutions. As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.