Salesforce Developer - Graduate and Professional Admissions
Azusa, CA, USA
- B.S. in Computer Science or related Information Technology field, or equivalent experience. Master’s degree preferred.
- 2-3 years of development and administration experience within the Salesforce platform suite of products with an emphasis on implementation, system support, maintenance and enhancement.
- Proven ability to lead an implementation effort and contribute technical expertise inside a sales and service-oriented unit.
- Expertise in Data Integration and Data Management methods and tools.
- Experience working with reporting and data visualization tools.
- Proficiency in creating custom objects, validation rules, workflows, triggers, reporting, dashboards, formula fields and assignment rules.
- Apex, Visualforce and Force.com plus prior career experience in object-oriented programming.
- Lead, support and sustain the implementation effort of the Salesforce platform within the Graduate and Professional Admissions Office.
- Independently and collaboratively perform development, testing, implementation, documentation and updating as it relates to Salesforce software and system administration.
- Implement new enhancements and increase functionality through the creation of custom objects, workflows, triggers, tasks and custom Apex coding.
- Develop and recommend policies and procedures designed to improve accuracy, efficiency, and effectiveness of CRM and enterprise applications.
- Ongoing system administration, including managing and maintaining multiple user roles, security settings, profiles, document workflow rules, scheduled processes and conduct regular security/configuration audits.
- Implement information security standards and protocols to comply with higher education regulatory standards and best practices.
- Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic university opportunities involving CRM. Work closely with various Data Analysts and university teams to create and build new functionality through the Salesforce platform.
- Maintain a current understanding of salesforce.com products and their technical/functional capabilities, which includes managing changes and potential system implications related to release upgrades.
- Develop and implement new user and ongoing training sessions and keep online documentation content up-to-date.
- Attend and travel to industry-related workshops, conferences, and professional development activities that relate to the technical systems employed by the office
- Responsible for daily electronic timekeeping as it applies to the scope of this position.
- Committed to a Christ-centered, multicultural community that values diversity.
- Required to work one Saturday commencement event (Winter or Spring) a calendar year.
- Support, affirm and sustain the beliefs, values, and mission of the university in all facets of one's role and through the university's daily living expectations.
- Regular, punctual attendance as required by the supervisor based on department needs.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Thorough understanding of the Salesforce CRM platform and RDBMS.
- Ability to implement information security solutions that are sustainable and scalable.
- Force.com development and configuration via GUI and Apex coding tools.
- SQL and Oracle PL/SQL development and data modeling for integrations.
- Familiar with standardized incident, change, and release management processes.
- Ability to translate needs analysis results into functional designs and learn new technical skills quickly.
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment and possess flexibility with changing priorities.
- Strong documentation, prioritization and training skills.
- Ability to manage projects and track progress.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage details and follow through.
- Must be collaborative and an effective team member and team builder.
- In agreement with the purpose and goals of Azusa Pacific University in providing a Christian-based higher education for its students.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Requires computer usage for extend periods of time and repetitive motion at a computer keyboard.
- Hearing and speaking on the telephone.
- Meetings may require walking and/or driving to various University locations.
- Ability to pull, push, bend, grasp, reach and lift up to 20 lbs.
- Must be able to climb stairs multiple times in a work day.
- Computer monitor and reading.
- Reading/viewing instructions, documentation, and printed application materials in both physical and digital formats.
- Pleasant office setting, comfortable temperature.
- Proficient in Google Apps., Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel.
- Salesforce platform and related tools and apps, including TargetX SRM for student recruitment.
- SFDC Visualforce pages, Apex, Informatica, SQL clients, and Demand Tools.
- PeopleSoft Solutions for Higher Education
- Grade 18: $47.33-$61.53/hourly
- Salary will be commensurate with qualifications, experience, and internal equity.
Azusa Pacific University