Salesforce Senior Administrator
Fontainebleau, Ile-de-France, France
INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas from around the world to educate leaders who transform business and society. As a mission-driven school, INSEAD focuses on three values: open, rigorous, and entrepreneurial. Founded on a commitment to innovation in management education, INSEAD was the first international business school, introduced the first one-year MBA, pioneered company specific executive education, and has developed a unique fully integrated multi-continent campus structure. Today, no more than 10% of the incoming MBA class comes from one country – we truly are the Business School for the World.
INSEAD is hiring a Salesforce Administrator to join our Information Technology department. This is a full-time permanent position, based at our Europe campus in Fontainebleau.
Key Responsibilities :
- Oversee the overall admin housekeeping and configuration of the Salesforce platform for all user groups such as Sales, Marketing and Operations. Including support tasks.
- Partner with the Product Owner, stakeholders from different departments, internal IT teams and vendors to understand their needs and recommend appropriate solutions. Provide guidance and leadership to developers on CRM team.
- Maintain user roles and profiles, security settings, access settings, etc. (User Profiles, Role Hierarchy, Sharing Rules and Security). Create and manage custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, custom workflow, and approval processes.
- Design, document, build, test and deploy enhancements to Salesforce custom objects, page layouts, workflows, alerts, reports and complex dashboards within Salesforce.
- Maintain the quality and integrity of Salesforce data, including duplicate entry cleansing. Review, approve and process data import inquiries
- Support Salesforce connectivity and integration with third party apps, such as Eloqua, Application Online, PeopleSoft, Datawarehouse, Zoom, Outlook, CMS, etc.
- Stay current with Salesforce releases and corresponding documentation and provide new functionalities and solutions as needed. Work with the Project Manager and developers to schedule and deploy upgrades and communicate changes to end user
- Maintain all Salesforce environments (sandbox, QA, production) including documentation, configurations and customizations. Sandbox and release management experience including refresh and post refresh activities
- Assist users with proactive best practices to enhance and increase their knowledge of the Salesforce CRM
- Drive and increase user adoption and ensure user satisfaction, including developing, documenting and delivering training. Design reportable metrics to create enterprise awareness of Salesforce effectiveness across the enterprise
- Set up of single-sign-On
- Proficient in working with Sales Cloud / Experience Cloud (certification preferred). Experienced in data analysis; Excel (charts, functions, tables, pivot tables and pivot charts) and reporting tools preferred.
- Experience with Marketing Automation concepts and tools (Oracle Eloqua) is a plus
- Knowledge of EDA Model and Education industry is a plus
- Experience working with integrations/APIs. And with large data sets within governor limits
- Comfortable with end-to-end Salesforce development lifecycle (Sandbox creation and maintenance, developing in sandboxes, test coverage, change sets, maintaining a staging environment, deployments to Production)
- Understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies (sprints, retrospectives, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication required, including translation of complex topics into easily understood and functional ways. Experienced in maintaining documentation, procedures and user guides
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and root cause analysis skills
- A degree in Information Technology or related fields
- +5 years or more of relevant experience (admin / development)
- Fluency in English / French is a plus
If you are interested in this position, please send your application (in English) to Talent Acquisition Europe at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent