Salesforce Developer (Jeppeson) (contract)
Remote, New York State, United States
$69,844 - $104,383
The Digital Support and Services (DSS) organization within Boeing uses Salesforce extensively for improving customer support, including customer self-service.
As a Salesforce developer, you will be engaged in necessary customizations towards making Salesforce into a solid asset which the business can use towards better customer service. You will work closely with an extended team in US to support the above-mentioned objective.
This position involves high level of collaboration with remote teams and stakeholders.
- 5 to 8 years of working experience on Salesforce
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / IT Engineering or related fields
- Strong knowledge and experience with configuration, declarative, programming with Apex, Apex triggers, Apex actions, Web Services, Lightning Aura/LWC frameworks, Visual Force and JSON.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications via real time and batch process (sync/async).
- Proficient in Salesforce best practices, data modeling, design patterns and design limitations.
- Experience with Agile/Safe development processes, continuous integration, and deployments.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC) including design, development, testing, code review, and release.
- Strong solution design, problem solving and debugging skills.
- Good communication skills
- Good Experience with REST/SOAP APIs (XML, JSON).
- Experience in working with Salesforce Workflow Rules, Flows, and Process Builder.
- Working knowledge of security concepts such as data security and single sign on.
- Knowledge of source control management tools such as Git and Bitbucket.
- Familiar with integration approaches and tools including Salesforce Connect and ETL tools (Data loader).
- Strong experience with Salesforce dashboards and reports.
- Experience working in a global organization.
- Ability to deal with uncertainty and think out of the box to resolve issues at hand
- Communication –strong written and verbal communication skills. Candidate must be a self-starter with a positive attitude and collaborate well with local and remote teams.