Senior Salesforce Developer
Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
- Participate actively and enthusiastically in one of our agile and cross-functional teams.
- Develop software according to the requirements efficiently.
- Writing automatic tests (Unit Tests) and ensure coverage of more than 80%.
- Closely cooperate with our Product Owner, QAs and Ops.
- Document and assure the quality of work through code reviews, pair programming, unit and acceptance tests.
- Participate in our regular Community of Practices (Clean Code, Review, Know-Sharing, ...) sessions.
- Continually optimize agile development methods and processes together with your team.
- Run and maintain the development environment.
- Good skills in developing enterprise software following best practices regarding architectural patterns and clean code
- Experience with Salesforce Apex, Visualforce and Lightning Component development
- Good experience with working around Salesforce limits by using asynchronous/batch processing
- Excellent knowledge of GIT based source driven development
- Experience with Salesforce DX is a plus
- Fluent English (written & spoken)