Program Manager, Salesforce Configuration
Munich, Bavaria, Germany
- Bachelor’s degree
- Professional experience with Salesforce configuration and development
- Salesforce System Administrator & Platform App Builder certifications
- Experience defining, refining, and implementing process improvements
- Experience working in a deadline-driven, Agile project management framework
Amazon is hiring an experienced, innovative, hands-on, customer-centric Program Manager for its Sortation Center Operations Technology team. We are looking for a team member who is passionate about technology and driven to deliver best-in-class efficient solutions for Amazon's operations and customers.
You will drive / supervise technology integration of tier-1 technical systems that are critical to our Sort Center operations. By virtue of interaction with core systems functioning as the backbone for our supply chain, this role provides a significant opportunity to learn about Amazon's complex technical landscape.
About the Role:
We are searching for a Program Manager with Salesforce Administrator or Developer experience to manage the Business Systems that support the ATS EU organization. You should be customer obsessed and work to provide the best possible support experience for our users. You will proactively engage with customers to understand their business needs and deliver high-quality support in a timely manner. You will maintain existing system features/products for the business, and drive global quality improvement processes. A Program Manager should work independently but also partner with other non-Salesforce savvy Product, Program, and developers on new projects to improve team efficiencies, customer experience, and usability of the org.
- Own Salesforce.com platform including support requests and escalated administrative needs of users by providing prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business support issues.
- Partner with global business stakeholders to proactively identify, drive, and build improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that solve complex business problems by developing methods to monitor data quality and feature adoption
- Hands on configuration of new and existing Salesforce.com features including user management, roles/profiles, Permission Sets, custom objects, new page layouts, custom fields, formula fields, validations, workflows rules, email templates, Flows, Lightning Pages, Custom Metadata Types, Custom Settings
- Focus on security, user efficiencies, solving business/customer issues, invent creative solutions, and ensure data accuracy across the Salesforce system.
- Understanding customer and partner development team needs and translating them into robust business requirements for configuration and development in Salesforce.
- Drive communication efforts across relevant stakeholders through feature rollout processes and launch announcements
- Follow sandbox refresh strategy and system maintenance activities with minimum to no impact to sprint development and delivery
- Maintain system documentation
- Professional experience with Salesforce Flows
- Professional experience with Service Cloud, Experience Cloud
- Working experience with Data Loader, Gearset
- Have obtained or working toward Salesforce Architect-track certifications
- Proficient in SQL and/or AWS tools
Amazon DEU S11 Transport GmbH