Auburn Hills, Michigan, United States
The Domain Architect (DA) will participate in the creation and evolution of a technology road map that defines current technical architectures and future architectures for a specific Domain within Technology. The DA is the end-to-end subject matter expert for architectural frameworks, methods, design patterns and tools within an assigned Domain. The person in this position will lead strategic technological planning for the assigned Domain and provide architecture solutions that meet the needs of the Domain within the Salesforce ecosystem of products.
- Facilitate development of a technical strategy that supports both the Domain strategy and the Enterprise Architecture strategy.
- Provide direction and oversight for design/development activities within the specified Domain.
- Lead the identification and analysis of Domain business drivers that determine key architecture requirements.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with business domain leadership to ensure a deep understanding of changing business needs and priorities.
- Provide technical/business consulting to internal Technology organizations and client-sponsored activities outside of Technology.
- Maintain awareness of vendor/product industry developments, regulations and trends and identify potential impacts to the Domain.
- Analyze industry, technology and market trends, standards, and regulations to determine their potential impacts on the Domain.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key vendor partners to keep on track for core technologies.
- Design and oversee efforts in building effective bank specific Proof-of-Concept demonstrations and socialize the results throughout the Domain and all levels of management.
- Participate in vendor/product selection activities including the development of vendor/product evaluation models used in Requests for Proposal (RFP's).
- Define and implement optimal governance structures, architectural standards, and compliance processes within the Domain to ensure EA conformance of all technology projects.
- Facilitate development of architecture principles and technology standards within the assigned Domain and across the Enterprise.
- Lead and facilitate the creation of governing EA Principles that guide technology decision making for the Domain.
- Develop, collect and analyze Enterprise Architecture metrics to identify continual improvement opportunities within the Domain.
- Oversee and validate the documentation of all Domain Enterprise Architecture deliverables.
- Bachelor's Degree in Math, Science or Engineering or High School Diploma or GED and 15 years of technology experience
- 10 years of architecture experience
- 10 years of experience leading large, complex/critical technology projects
- 5 years of experience in the Salesforce platform, developing solutions and leading architecture and solution design for projects
- 8 years of experience influencing strategy for large organizations
- 6 years of experience leading and mentoring others
- This position is not eligible for sponsorship. Must have indefinite employment authorization.Auburn Hills Operations Center
8am to 5pm