Lifecycle and CRM Manager
Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
Arbolus has seen tremendous growth and success in the past years and as we continue to expand, we are growing our Global Marketing team.
You will play a crucial role in building a very high-quality, high-impact, knowledge network that benefits both customers (consulting firms, investment funds, large corporations) and industry experts.
In 2022 we expect to grow significantly, seeing our revenues increase by 300% and double our headcount globally; and we need ambitious people to help us.
Arbolus is changing the way businesses learn and retain knowledge.
We believe experience is worth sharing, so we set out to help people with experience share their knowledge easily with businesses.
Today, Arbolus is the first platform that helps businesses build and work with networks of experts, advisors, and freelance consultants. Our product has been a big hit with global consulting firms (e.g. the big four) and Fortune 500 companies who use third parties to inform their business strategy.
Nowadays the platform allows 1000s of experts to build relationships with 100s of professional companies, working with them in our workspace.
Based in London, we are a venture-backed scale-up with offices in Barcelona (our largest), New York and Gurgaon (India).
About the role
The goal of the CRM function is to deliver value-driven communications that have a positive impact on multiple customers at a time. This is a wide role covering the entire customer journey starting with marketing and going deep into the operations of the business.
- Map the Customer Journey with all touchpoints, and propose the best strategy to tackle each step on the journey (Attraction, Retention, Re-engagement, etc).
- Automate CRM tools and ensure adherence with Customer Journey.
- Constantly AB test and optimize both automated and ad-hoc campaigns.
- Design and lead the development and execution of direct communication programs at scale through the email channel and other input and output channels (push, SMS, in-app).
- Use analytics and attribution tools to consistently measure CRM performance to further improve and develop programs, following industry policies and best practices.
- Lead product discovery for all tools and CRM-related topics and step in as a key participant in cross-functional projects with BD/Account Management/Delivery teams.
- At least 4-5 years of experience working in Digital Marketing and CRM, mobile and web environments.
- Experience working with Salesforce and other tools (Mixmax, Mailchimp, etc) in the CRM space is a must.
- Experience with Salesforce API integration, especially Twilio and other push / SMS tools.
- Analytical and data-driven: leverage consumer behavioural, lifestyle, transactional, and demographic data in order to deliver relevant marketing insights.
- Experience in creating HTML code templates
- English: C1 at least.
- A/B testing.
- SQL knowledge to create segmentations.
What we offer
Arbolus is a high-growth company that wants to reward people for their hard work and contribution.
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance
- International exposure
- Influence on the future of Arbolus
- Great team & strong office culture
- Work from home days
- Top-notch equipment (MacBook + more)
- Cobee card with tax incentives for food and transportation