REMOTE Salesforce Business Analyst
Hartford, Connecticut, United States
$65,713 - $90,680
A large healthcare company is seeking an experienced Salesforce Business Analyst to join its team. This person will be joining a small Train, focused on providing a shared service for overseeing technical capabilities needed by other trains in order to meet their business needs. They will Partner with product and business stakeholders to gather, understand and define business requirements, develop user stories to support the design and development of Salesforce solutions, and work closely with the architecture team, integration, and third-party vendors to ensure the needed integrations and design is in place to support CRM application environment. To complete this, they should have experience working on a project for Salesforce and should be familiar with the product from an admin level at least. This person will complete the configuration for user stories within Salesforce, AppExchange Products, etc, and will collaborate with developers to test and verify that solutions will meet the business requirements. They will also hold some scrum master responsibilities, including hosting daily stand-up meetings, removing roadblocks and impediments impacting delivery, and assisting the product manager in managing the product backlog. They will also help to coach team members during onboarding.
- 3-5+ years experience as a technical business analyst
- Experienced in requirement gathering and translating to technical requirements
- Experience working on a Salesforce project
- Experience in Agile environment
- Salesforce admin/developer Certification
- Experience in SAFe methodology
- Experience specifically with Salesforce service cloud
- Identity and Access Management architecture and technologies - OAuth, SAML, etc.
- Experience with administration of security profiles & roles, sharing settings, public groups, and User Administration.