Global Salesforce Automation Solution Designer
Madrid, Madrid, Spain
Syngenta is one of the world’s leading agriculture companies, comprised of Syngenta Crop Protection and Syngenta Seeds. Our ambition is to help safely feed the world while taking care of the planet. We aim to improve the sustainability, quality, and safety of agriculture with world-class science and innovative crop solutions. Our technologies enable millions of farmers around the world to make better use of limited agricultural resources. Syngenta Crop Protection and Syngenta Seeds are part of Syngenta Group with 49,000 people in more than 100 countries working to transform how crops are grown. Through partnerships, collaboration, and The Good Growth Plan, we are committed to accelerating innovation for farmers and nature, striving for carbon neutral agriculture, helping people stay safe and healthy, and partnering for impact.
#TogetherSyngentaIberia. In Syngenta, we understand the value of the diversity, inclusion, wellbeing, and work-life balance.
To learn more visit www.syngenta.com and www.goodgrowthplan.com
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING.
As Digital Marketing Lead, you will work with business stakeholders from all countries over the globe to understand their commercial processes & translate that into scalable solution based on our major commercial platforms, mainly Salesforce
- Lead requirement discussion with business for sales related processes at country, regional and global level
- Guide business on best practices, streamline requirement across different countries
- Collaborate with other teams to define integration points with other systems
- Ability to analyze and simplify complex problems, articulate trade-offs resulting in effective solutions
- Groom user stories and work with developers closely for the delivery
- Be the quality gate keeper to ensure what is delivered meet the business expectations
- Work with business to measure the value delivered, and identify areas to be improved on process and tool
- Coordinate the implementation of a solution from an end-to-end perspective
- Bridge between the business stakeholders and the development team
- Be able to break down a customer's business process in its component parts, understanding where the pain points and opportunities improvements are.
- Proactively identify and implement operational and technical improvements and enhancements that drive sales productivity and improve customer experience.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- Good understanding and knowledge of the Sales processes, CRM / commercial operations processes
- Excellent skills in communicating with business stakeholders and technology teams
- Able to lead round tables, solution workshops to drive solution design definition
- Proficient with SFDC sales and service cloud, able to handle SFDC configuration
- Proficient with SFDC data model and data security design
- Understand what can be achieved via coding on SFDC platform
- Experience on SFDC lightning is a must
- At least one consultant / developer certification in Salesforce (e.g. Sales Cloud/Service Cloud)
- SFDC community experience is a plus
- Marketing Cloud experience is a plus
- Commerce Cloud experience is a plus
- Familiar with Agile methodology & project management
- 5-7+ years IT experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in SFDC technology as a solution designer/ solution consultant / business analyst / developer/ CRM Manager
- Fluent in English as it’s the working language