Salesforce Solution Architect
PK is open to remote locations, excluding Colorado.
- The candidate will consult with the client regarding the Salesforce platform including design, execution strategies, architecture, product release information, and best practices.
- Responsible for gathering business, functional, and technical requirements and interpret those requirements into technical specifications.
- Will work with the technical leads to ensure that technical specification adhere to the proposed platform architecture and technical design, and will work with project teams to ensure that business requirements are satisfied and implemented, and that the solution is in line with current and future client strategic goals.
- Bachelors degree in computer science or related field.
- Must have the following Salesforce certifications: Sales Cloud Consultant or Service Cloud Consultant, one or more certifications on the Salesforce Architect path. Other Salesforce certifications would be a plus.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in Salesforce and a minimum 10 years in enterprise software.
- Management Experience is a plus, but not necessary.
- Must be proficient with developing BRD ERDs and BPM documents.
- 100% remote with Post-Covid travel of up to 50% .
- Must reside within the United States.