To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryProducts and Technology
Senior Salesforce Developer
IN SCHOOL, OR GRADUATED WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS? PLEASE VISIT FUTURE FORCE FOR OPPORTUNITIES *
Salesforce has immediate opportunities for extremely talented Salesforce Developers who want their lines of code to have significant and measurable positive impact for users, the company's bottom line and the industry. You will be working with a group of world-class engineers to build the breakthrough features our customers will love, adopt and use while keeping our trusted platform stable and scalable. The Salesforce Developer role at Salesforce encompasses architecture, design, implementation, and testing to ensure we build products right and release them with high quality.
The Salesforce Developer will be responsible for designing and implementing complex Salesforce solutions- including functional requirements, coding, support and agile team principles and leadership. This opportunity requires deep application development skills, writing and collaboration, and strong communication skills. The focus will be on creating and improving Salesforce products that enable our customers to be successful on the platform. This position will require working in a small team of individuals focused on core development tasks.
- Taking impactful features from idea to implementation
- Working with stakeholders to help refine requirements and develop to those requirements
- Building and improving Salesforce Lightning implementations and various other systems
- Bachelor’s degree OR equivalent experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven leadership, prioritization, and analytical skills
- Proven ability to design and optimize technical systems in support of organizational process
- 2+ years experience with Apex, Visualforce, and the Salesforce.com APIs.
- Experience leading technical requirements gathering and building solutions from those requirements
- Ability to actively contribute from day one in a fast paced and evolving environment
- Significant experience with web application development
- Lightning experience
- Experience working in modern cloud ecosystems, such as AWS or GCP
- Comfortability with a variety of development tooling, including Force.com IDE, Illuminated Cloud, Ant migration tool, and others
- Experience in practicing agile methodologies, including scrum and continuous integration environments
Benefits & Perks:
We have a public-facing website https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/en that explains our various benefits, including wellbeing reimbursement, generous parental leave, adoption assistance, fertility benefits, and more. Visit for the full breakdown!
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $92,700. You may also be offered a bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: getsalesforcebenefits.com
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.