Salesforce (CRM) Manager
Dallas, Texas, United States
- Serve as act as Project Manager for several key clients responsible for day to day operations on one or more projects
- Communicate and report project status to client leadership and IT management, including budget, risks and general business issues
- Report budget and finances
- Mentor and manage teams of Consultants to be able to keep project on time as well as review work done by the team
- Understand CRM technologies being used on a project to be able to direct how to design, develop, test, and implement a technical implementation project
- Quickly respond to client requests for immediate issues while also being able to drive projects to completion
- Analyze each client's specific request and determine the underlying problem and recommend proper solutions
- On larger engagements, be able to work with larger management teams and determine independencies between the WMP project and other initiatives
- On smaller engagements, be able to work hands on in creating deliverables which could include strategy, design, development, testing application and delivering training
- Identify strengths and issues; drive and develop better behavior to create strong consultants
- Participate actively in the recruiting process for other consultants
- Drive the development and enhancement of WMP’s methodologies and approaches to client delivery and provide thought leadership for internal practice development
- Coach and manage other consultants and participate actively in the performance expectation process
- Participate in business development with prospective clients including solution definition, pre-sales, estimating, negotiating and project planning
- Understand business needs and requirements and help turn those goals into tangible deliverables including projects and detailed proposals, requirements specifications, design deliverables, status reports and project plans
- Create work plans, pricing estimates, and risk assessments for prospects
- Participate in key client relationships and growing those accounts within Customer Experience practice and cross selling to other areas within WMP
- Manage client relationships and meet with clients to determine business and functional requirements
- Assist in re-engineering business operations and system processes around Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, Customer Self-Service, and Partner Channel Management
- Strong analytical and Salesforce product knowledge skills including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and the translation of those needs into technology and operational requirements
- Participate in and/or lead efforts to develop and execute testing, training and documentation
- Facilitate effective change management programs within the client organization including creating and administering communication plans to promote end-user adoption
- Act as a user advocate to ensure overall system usability and adoption
- 7+ years of experience working for a consulting firm or a professional services division of a software company in a business analyst/consulting manager role preferred
- Strong understanding of Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Force.com Platform and other CRM technology solutions
- Lead discovery workshops, which includes the facilitation of large audiences, solution presentations, and prototype demonstrations
- Candidates will be considered for depth on other CRM packages (Microsoft CRM, SAP CRM, SalesLogix, Oracle On-Demand, and the like)Excellent organizational, verbal, presentation/facilitation and written communication skills
- Ability to work well with people including project stakeholders and project team members
- Proactive desire to continue to broaden and deepen business and consulting skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment backed up by strong communication skills
- Ability to travel an average of 50% nationally
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without limitation
Ready to get started? Join our team and make an impact.
At West Monroe, our people are our business.
We pride ourselves on bringing a different mindset to consulting—and that takes a different approach: highly collaborative, flexible, and tenacious.
Our people-first culture is core to our identity. It’s something we care about, and something we strive to enrich and preserve. No hierarchies. No siloes. No egos. Just smart ideas, unique perspectives, and the drive to make an impact for our clients.
We also know that the best outcomes for both our people and our clients result from including diverse perspectives at the table. That’s why inclusion & diversity is one of our core values.
Every day our clients rely on us to help them tackle their greatest challenges, by strategically deploying technology through a business-focused and industry-specific lens. We bring together both the right knowledge and the right approach, so that they can capitalize on opportunities and deliver real results. That takes the right team. And that’s where you come in.
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law. To learn more about inclusion and diversity at West Monroe, visit www.westmonroe.com/inclusion.