What will our Salesforce Administrator do?
Coterie’s fast-growing team is in need of a Salesforce Administrator (100% Remote!) to help with new users and license management. The right candidate must have a strong knowledge of Salesforce. They must also have a proactive attitude and excellent relationship building skills. If you’re passionate about Salesforce and helping others, we’d love to talk to you!
This is a varied business facing role, with the following responsibilities:
- Own all aspects of user and license management including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions, public groups, OWD, sharing rules
- Execute Salesforce configuration changes, including (but not limited to): Workflow, Process Builder, Flow, assignment rules, approval processes, fields, page layouts, record types, dynamic layouts, apps, actions, custom settings, mobile administration, dashboards, cases, and reports
- Sandbox environment management
- Identify and gather requirements, translating into best practice, scalable solutions with a focus on exceptional user experience
- Identify unused or underutilized platform features
- Create a platform roadmap and define priorities, liaising with stakeholders
- Own the communication of any platform changes to end users and stakeholders
- Data management to improve Salesforce data quality, implementing rules and automation as needed
- Proactive system maintenance including Security Reviews, Release Updates, Health Check, and Optimizer
- User support tickets
- Monitor and improve user adoption
- Conduct new user and ongoing user training
- Technical documentation
- Working with integrated applications including IBM Watson, Blue Prism, Jira, and VoIP
Superpowers we are looking for:
- 3-5 years of experience
- Strong Salesforce product knowledge and at least 2+ years of Salesforce Administration hands-on experience with Financial Services Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Shield
- Trailhead Badges/Super Badges
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Ability to gather requirements and design solutions.
- A proactive attitude to platform enhancements
- Experience designing scalable best practice solutions
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to translate requirements into technical solutions
- Experience in change management and governance
- Comfortable training end users and key stakeholders
- Ability to be actively available and responsive to questions
- Experience implementing Salesforce configuration changes, including (but not limited to): Workflow, Process Builder, Flow, assignment rules, approval processes, fields, page layouts, record types, dynamic layouts, apps, actions, custom settings, mobile administration, dashboards, and reports
Extras that are awesome but not required:
- Additional Salesforce certifications e.g., Advanced Administrator, Platform App Builder
- Bachelor’s/Postgraduate degree, or professional qualification
- Demonstrates continued personal/professional development
- Active in the Salesforce community
What to expect:
Our hiring process generally consists of 3 phases:
- Phase 1: Qualified candidates will first meet with HR for a phone interview. This discussion is a high-level conversation to understand more about your background and interests and for us to share more about Coterie and the position.
- Phase 2: Selected candidates will then meet our Hiring Manager for the 2nd interview via video. This interview is designed to be more detail oriented and allows you to learn more about the role.
- Phase 3: Top candidates will receive an invite for our final interview series via video. This series will include an experimental exercise project (provided in advance), 1:1 interviews with selected team members and a culture focused interview. The final series is roughly 1.5-3 hours in total but can be scheduled over a few days for flexibility.
What's in it for you!
Coterie has excellent benefits for all full-time employees. We offer:
- Health insurance through Aetna (we pay 100%)
- Formalized, universal mentorship program via Core-Coaching program
- Dental and vision insurance (Guardian) (we pay 100% but there are limits)
- Unlimited PTO. We expect you to take at least 80 hours during the year not including most bank/federal holidays - Christmas Day, New Years Day, Thanksgiving, July 4, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Labor Day. We also encourage the celebration of personal holidays and important family events.
- Basic Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Savings Accounts (HSA) accounts for those using HSA eligible plans.
- Continuing Education Stipend.
- 401K plan (up 4% match with immediate vest)
- Perks/discounts plan access via Access Perks
- 100% Remote
- A culture with a deep belief in intentionality, inclusion, and treating you like the professional you are.
Coterie is a business insurance startup that distributes flexible-term policies on our website and partner platforms. We value integrity, humility, passion, and intelligence. If you want to push yourself, promote social good, and re-shape a $200B+ market, we’re excited to talk to you.
Our HQ is in Blue Ash, Ohio (4455 Carver Woods Dr, Blue Ash, OH 45242), but we operate as a 100% digital business which makes it easy to work remotely as your role allows.