Senior Salesforce Administrator/Business Analyst
Burlington, MA, US
$62,487 - $120,116
EBI is seeking an experienced Senior Salesforce Admin / Business Analyst to be responsible for configuring, building and implementing Sales-to-Fulfillment Business-IT and process automation innovations to streamline operations, reduce production delivery cycle times, revolutionize product/service offerings, build extendible and secured data processing solutions that energize sales, increase revenue, improve profit margins, automate labor-intensive procedures, and transform client service offerings.
As part of our Digital Strategy & Innovation organization you will directly work with IT colleagues, Business Support Leaders (Sales, Operations, Marketing, Finance, and HR), Practice Leaders, Executives, Operations staff, Field consultants and clients to conceptualize, prototype, build, and deliver tactical, strategic and cost effective Salesforce Platform automation solutions to drive internal efficiencies, optimize client service delivery, and transform EBI’s products and services.
Our focus is taking EBI to the next-level, as the market leader in environmental engineering.
Develop automation solutions and systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
- Support Digital Strategy/Enterprise Architecture build-development and innovation-automation delivery objectives
- Must have experience managing Salesforce.com application including support requests and escalated administrative needs of users by providing prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business support issues
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing context diagrams, required development life-cycle artifacts and documentation to identify requirements, document solutions, and support Production transition
- Assess operational feasibility by evaluating analysis problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions
- Produce specifications, concept diagrams, and determine operational feasibility
- Review and collaborate on project charter, scope, epics, user stories, and use case development
- Identify areas for modification in existing programs, define a code branching and build approach, code, unit test, follow Data Governance standards, coordinate code builds according to project, sprint, and MVP objectives
- Develop well-designed, reusable, extendible, scalable, easy to maintain and testable applications using Salesforce.com
- Implement release cycle to test, validate and deploy Salesforce.com applications to support business groups at EBI
- Research and leverage best practice coding approaches and available design patterns that can be applied
- Defines and coordinates software development dependencies including and not limited to any required licensing, vendor support, internal change/support, environment provisioning, and the procurement of products and services
- Integrate code and software components, as necessary, into a fully functional software system to accomplish testing objectives and to support Production Change-Release-Transition deployment.
- Maintain, enhance, and support deployed solutions, as required
- Respond to problems methodically, collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data, including remediation options and recommendations
- Adhere to EBI’s security and data/information confidentiality policies.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Salesforce Platform / Component / Tools Experience
- 5-7 Years’ Experience supporting and developing solutions with:
- Knowledge of Visualforce, Apex, Process Builders, Workflow, Flow, SOQL, Declarative scripts, and Classic & Lightning capabilities
- Knowledge of Release Upgrades, Updates, and Service Pack change implementation
- Knowledge of Salesforce monitoring tools to assess ongoing health, storage utilization, license utilization, etc...
- Knowledge of integrating Salesforce with other applications (Financial Force, Conga, ...) and using SOAP, REST for data exchange messaging
- Knowledge of Salesforce security capabilities (Roles & Permissions, Data Mask and Data Shield)
- Extensive experience using Dataloader, Workbench
- Experience working with GITHUB (to manage all change), Perforce etc
- Deployments using changesets
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator
- 5+ years hands-on Salesforce.com (SFDC) Administrative / configuration / implementation experience.
- 5+ years of extensive experience configuring Salesforce including Workflows, Validation Rules, Lightning Flow, Process Builder, Roles, Public Groups, Profiles, Reports, Dashboards and Change Sets.
- Must have In-depth understanding of the architecture, capabilities and constraints of the Salesforce application coupled with good understanding of business processes.
- Must have experience in configuring of all new and existing Salesforce.com features including user management, security, custom objects, page layouts, validations, workflows, flows, process builders, and other 3rd party applications.
- Must have experience in data migration using Apex Data Loader/on demand ETL tools from Legacy systems, Excel etc.
- Must have experience integrating with 3rd party applications/Solutions.
- Must be familiar with customizing/supporting FinancialForce components (FFA, SCM, PSA, Revenue Management) for Salesforce.com, Conga Product Suite, Quip, DocuSign etc.
- Must have experience with Salesforce Lightning Experience, its features and current limitations.
- A basic understanding of ERP Application suites, Finance, Accounting, and Marketing fundamentals and technical concepts
- Agile methodology expertise and Scrum Development experience
- Experience in designing and developing software components and having a very strong Service Oriented Architecture and integration background
- Salesforce.com integration experience, including between different business systems as well as working with integration tools.
- Strong experience with configuration, customization, programming with APEX APIs, and APEX Triggers
- Strong practical deployment knowledge of VisualForce, Flex, Salesforce configurations, Apex classes, APEX Web services, API, AppExchange deployment, and Salesforce.com s-controls
- Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states, and deliver a CRM solution