EY advises clients to understand, architect, select and implement bleeding edge solutions required to efficiently run their businesses, with a focus on Digital and Cloud. These service areas span E-commerce, Solution Architecture, Mobile Applications, Digital Platform Architecture, Digital Technology Strategy, and Digital IT Operations.
This is a rapidly growing area, so you will have plenty of opportunity to spread your wings and develop your skillset to keep up with the ever growing demands of the digital landscape. Most of your time will be spent embedded with our clients’ team and we’ll look to you to provide our clients with a unique business perspective on how they must continue to innovate and remain competitive in this ever-changing industry.
Salesforce.com Project Managers drive enterprise Salesforce.com implementations, including all project phases such as discovery, definition, build, test and deploy. After our sales team wins a project, you'll become the main contact person for the client to manage their project to make sure its delivered on-time and on-budget.
Your Key Responsibilities
You will focus on the evaluation, design, customization and optimization of Digital and Cloud based solutions. You will team with various EY groups with digital capabilities to pursue and deliver digital engagements and deliver solutions that will bring our client’s digital vision and strategy to life.
You'll work with the client to define their requirements and then you'll design and lead the system architecture process. Once that's complete, you'll implement most of their customizations yourself using the Salesforce.com web-based customization tools. You won't need to program any custom code or configure the client's network, but you'll need to understand how those related technologies work.
Skills and attributes for success
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, comfort participating in conversations and working sessions with audiences of all levels
- Collaborate with clients and internal resources to analyze requirements, design and deliver solutions across a wide rage of industries and business processes
- Work closely with business and IT stakeholders to identify requirements and technical feasibility
- Complete documentation throughout various stages of the project lifecycle, including documenting business requirements, and functional specifications
- Ability to manage project activities using a variety of tools including Azure Dev Ops, Jira, Microsoft Project, etc.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and work independently and in a team environment without the need to be micro-managed
To qualify for the role you must have
- Bachelor's Degree
- Declarative or programmatic Salesforce experience OR Salesforce certifications
- 1-3 years of experience in consulting or technology implementations
- Familiar with relational database concepts
- Self-starter and able to handle multiple tasks and priorities
- Strong analytical and logic skills
- Excellent communication, leadership and client development skills
- A valid driver’s license in the US; willingness and ability to travel to meet client needs
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Degree emphasis in Computer Science, IT, Computer Engineering, MIS, Mathematics desired
- Certifications and prior consulting experience highly preferred
What we look for
We’re interested in passionate leaders with a strong vision and a desire to stay on top of trends in the Digital and Emerging Technology space. If you have a strong passion for helping businesses achieve their digital strategy, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 15 days of vacation plus ten observed holidays and three paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- The opportunity to manage a portfolio of talent within a designated service line
- A collaborative environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
- Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training
- An excellent team of senior colleagues, dedicated to managing and varying your workload
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.