Salesforce Architect (Junior-Mid Level)
Plano, TX, USA
$73,028 - $150,457
- 10+ years of IT experience and 5+ years working with Salesforce platform.
- Financial Service Cloud experience
- Managed Packages and subcomponents.
- Evaluate automation to improve performance/reduce risk.
- Development/integration methods.
- Experience following Governance/operating model.
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform and products.
- Provide estimates of the level of effort to implement a solution based on business requirements.
- Lead technical design sessions, designing and documenting technical solutions that are aligned with the client's business objectives.
- Provide guidance during evaluation of a business requirement and how it can be met with either point-and-click configuration or code and customization.
- Lead the technical delivery of Salesforce implementations.
- Guide/Assist development of custom solutions and integrations.
- Managing technical scope and client/business expectations.
- Providing hands-on expert level assistance to developers for technical issues.
- Designing and managing the execution of test plans and ensuring a quality solution is delivered.
- Coach and mentor junior technical team members.
- Demonstrate technical thought leadership during projects and during project recap to other consultants.
- Be familiar with advanced APEX programming concepts including core design patterns, limits and bulk patterns, efficient and reliable trigger handling, asynchronous operations, and effective unit testing.
- Be comfortable with modern software development lifecycle best practices including iterative and incremental development, delivering working software frequently with attention to technical excellence.
- Contribute to knowledge growth of the Salesforce practice through documenting and sharing best practices.
- Conduct code reviews for ongoing projects to ensure high code quality and design patterns are followed.
- Follow and understand new Salesforce product and technical capabilities resulting from product releases and acquisitions.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.