Salesforce Business Analyst
Basic Qualifications for SFDC Tech Analyst / Business Analyst
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 4 years of experience in Information Technology
- At least 3+ years’ experience in the CRM domain, preferably in Salesforce.com
- At least 3+ years of experience in software development life cycle.
- At least 3+ years’ experience in in translate functional requirements and business rules into technology solutions and develop a technical strategy, can create and effectively demonstrate solutions that address customer requirements.
- Able to understand user requirements and convert them into of Salesforce.com technical requirements, system configuration
- Salesforce configuration activities like workflow rules, setting up profiles, permissions sets, sharing rules, approval process, process builder.
- Good Customer communication skills and Analytical skills
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at www.Infosys.com
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin