Salesforce Consultant (m|f|d)
Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany
Welcome to the Global No.1 Business Data Platform
With our high-end data platform and other various smart data analytic products and services, we empower people worldwide to make fact-based decisions. Several of the most successful international companies and institutions trust Statista.
Founded in 2007 in Hamburg, we have quickly developed into a global company. In our 13 office locations, we employ over 1,100 colleagues from more than 70 nationalities.
In our international working environment, everyone is encouraged to contribute ideas to make Statista a special place to work.
Our culture, framed by clear goals and a supporting team, paves the way for us to stay a profitable, leading player in the market.
We look forward to having you be a part of our team!
- Analyse and challenge our Salesforce organization to identify potential for improvements
- Gather requirements from our various stakeholders
- Conceptualize solution design based on best practices
- Implement solutions on our Salesforce platform declaratively
- Collaborate with our developers on programmatic solutions
- Support our users in their day-to-day operations
- Consult in sales, service and marketing-oriented processes
- 3+ years' experience in Salesforce
- Extensive knowledge on multiple clouds (Sales, Service, Community, Marketing, or further)
- Strong communication within the team and to stakeholders including senior management
- Salesforce certifications are a must
- scrum management experience is beneficial
- Fluent in English (German is a plus, but we are and embracing internationality)
You'll be part of the IT. We are the central product development department and responsible for providing our customers with a reliable, flawless product worldwide and anytime. We plan, conceive and design the entire platform and constantly develop it - together and at eye level, as well as with the other departments. In addition, we ensure that our employees have access to all technical resources they need. We are proud of our solid tech stack (https://stackshare.io/statista/statista), which allows us to remain the world's leading B2B platform for statistical content.