Salesforce QA tester
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
$63,714 - $95,777
Salesforce QA tester
Cognizant has an immediate opening for a Salesforce QA tester for QEA Practice. An ideal candidate is someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Someone that values the “team” and leverages the opinions and expertise of their teammates to deliver quality.
This is for our Quality Assurance Practice globally servicing 800+ Clients including 50+ clients in Fortune 100. We bring the industry leading vision and expertise to help with Quality Engineering transformation journey for our reputed clients
Cognizant will not sponsor H-1B or other U.S. work authorization, or lawful permanent residence (otherwise known as a “Green Card”) for this role.
Role: Salesforce QA tester
Location – Charlotte - NC USA (Remote for now)
- JD / Skills required:
- Hand on Salesforce Testing experience
- LS Domain Experience
- Responsible for Requirement analysis, define test strategy, Test Design, Execution, and overall quality of deliverables for all salesforce based applications within Project IMPACT
- Lead the test strategy in a compliance environment and manage the Change Management process
- Weekly Status Reports
- Manage End to End Testing - Functional, integration and Non-Functional and Automation
- Prepare Executive Testing Status reports
- Prepare Test Estimations
- Works closely with business team and development team to identify Testing scope, define Test Strategy and coordinate with multi-vendor application team
- Tracks System Integration and manage data strategy
- Coordinate with support teams including Environment, Application, Test Data teams
- Good understanding of testing processes and tools
- Experience in identifying and managing complex issues and risks, including appropriate verbal and written communication at all level
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Oct 10 2022
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.