IT Project Manager - Salesforce
“TO ENSURE THAT NO ONE WILL EVER WAIT FOR CARE”
IT&S Project Manager - Salesforce
WHO WE ARE
TELETRACKING GUIDING PRINCIPLES
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages all project requirements to ensure a successful project implementation.
- Reviews business needs and creates detailed requirements and project plans in collaboration with all project stakeholders.
- Manages communications, resources, schedule, and budget.
- Identifies and manages risks associated with projects.
- Ensures the successful transition to "Business As Usual" upon project completion.
- Reviews test plans and testing efforts to ensure quality effort.
- Facilitates escalations required for successful project completion.
- Identifies escalations that require stakeholder and or senior leadership effort for resolution.
- Ensures compliance with Change Review Board processes and procedures.
- Manages 3rd party vendors and integration activities as it relates to successful project delivery.
- Manage project efforts, risks and milestones to ensure vendor is on track.
- Maintains project documentation to ensure transparency and repeatability.
- Documents requirements, charters, plans, risk logs, meeting minutes.
- Maintains project cadence and communications.
- Work closely with Salesforce administrators within the business on tactical and strategy initiatives
- Lead the Salesforce Center of Excellence and partner with the business to create a Salesforce strategy and roadmap
- Bachelor’s in information systems or related degree required.
LICENSE OR CERTIFICATIONS
- PMP Certification preferred
- Six Sigma Green or Black Belt preferred
- 1-3 years of experience as a Salesforce administrator or consultant with hands-on experience designing and configuring business processes in Salesforce.
- 1-2 years of experience in project management in Salesforce or other IT business applications
- Knowledge with the following components in Salesforce: Sales Cloud, CPQ, Salesforce Communities, Pardot, and familiarity with Service Cloud
- Proven ability to organize/manage multiple priorities coupled with the flexibility to quickly adapt to ever changing business questions and needs.
- Ability to meet deadlines and comfortable with fast-paced development cycles.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills required, with the ability to explain advanced concepts to audiences of varying technical levels.
- Ability to facilitate meetings with diverse and sometimes conflicting points of view.
- Strong analytical and problem solving. Solid decision making in a timely manner.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, multi-task and effectively prioritize conflicting assignments with minimal supervision.
COVID-19 Vaccine Policy. TeleTracking has a COVID-19 vaccination policy which mandates vaccination or an approved exemption due to religious or medical reasons. We require all newly hired U.S.-based employees, regardless of full-time, part-time, temporary, intern, exempt, non-exempt or any other status or classification and regardless of work or remote work location to be fully vaccinated and any offer from TeleTracking is contingent on being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to starting your employment. Any accommodation request will be objectively considered in accordance with Federal, state, and local laws on a case-by-case basis.
WORK ENVIRONMENT and TRAVEL
TeleTracking is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all people in all aspects of the employment relationship, without discrimination because of race, age, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability or status as a Vietnam era or special disabled veteran or any other unlawful basis, as defined by applicable law, and fostering a workplace free of unlawful discrimination and retaliation. This policy affects decisions including, but not limited to, hiring, compensation, benefits, terms and conditions of employment, opportunities for promotion, transfer, layoffs, return from a layoff, training and development, and other privileges of employment. An integral part of TeleTracking’s commitment is to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws concerning equal employment and affirmative action.